View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 12:36 AM   #4

Join Date: Nov 2013
Vehicle: 2009 Ford Mustang
Location: Northern VA (DC Area)
Posts: 7

Thanks for the quick reply!

While shopping for sensors, I see two types:
1 - a large (chocolate bar sized) sensor that fits around the rim with a band
2 - something that fits at the end of the valve stem.

Do you know which one is the OEM?

If I can ask for favor - can someone paste a link for the sensor you suggested (Advanced Auto, Auto Zone, Amazon, etc.)

Thanks again.
vidit10 is offline   Reply With Quote