Year: 2012
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $29000
Mileage: 27500
Color: Kona Blue Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): VA

This is very possibly the most loaded 2012 Mustang GT ever made. KBB lists this car for $28,974 (MSRP was $42770!), and this car comes with a number of mods + original parts. YOU WILL LOVE THIS CAR. I am selling due to getting ready to go on deployment - It's not fair to the car to have it sit for 9+ months, and I'm getting something a little more... practical when I get back.

It has the glass roof, which is amazing and you will never be satisfied with a moon roof ever again. Words cannot describe it. I have only ever seen one other Mustang with one in the area. There are many Mustangs, but this glass roof makes this one special. It is for all practical purposes impossible to retrofit one.

It has the 5.0L Coyote motor with 412+hp, which will make passengers dizzy. It has the Brembo brakes, which will make passengers dizzier. It has the comfort, electronics, AND security packages, which means full voice-activated Nav, Sirius, heated leather seats, HIDs (they are SO BRIGHT), Dual-zone HVAC, interior mood lighting, three-mode selectable steering effort (the three modes are Crown Vic, Accord, and F458), back-up camera AND back-up beeper sensors. Backing up in this car is 10x more accurate than pulling forwards into a space is.

All mods and maintenance were installed/performed by myself. I am a senior aircraft maintainer for the Navy, and I am as every bit as careful and proper on my car as I am on my E-2Cs. I take great pride in them all. I have all maintenance records and receipts. Oil is changed regularly, and I have oil analysis reports as proof. The engine is in pristine shape.

Vehicle is modified with the following parts:

-GT500 mufflers
-Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
-Barton shifter bracket
-Whiteline shifter bushing insert
-J&M Rear control arms (the only way you know you've lost traction now is that you start pointing different directions)
-Upgraded front speakers
-Eibach Pro-kit springs (1" drop front, 1.5" drop rear)
-American Muscle GT40 18" rims (I still have the original 19" 'Brembo' wheels, but no tires for them)
-Hoen Xenonmatch fog lamps (same color output as the HIDs)
-Ford door keypad thing (never lock yourself out again!)
-Cargo net (keeps groceries less dizzy than the passenger)
-Tint (legal and legit, have paperwork)
-Sweet Flip key that opens like a little switchblade
-Vinyl hood spears in matte black.
-Faux gas cap cover that says "5.0" instead of "GT".
-LED reverse lights

If you should choose, I can remove any or all of these mods (except for the tint and the gas cap cover) before you buy it. Either way, you will (if you want) get all the OEM parts as I will have zero use for them.

Downside: The car did get backed into about a year ago. Damage was professionally repaired and I challenge you to find the location without the paperwork! Also, there is a door ding on the passenger's side, and the normal tiny little paint chips on the front end from rocks, etc. The transmission whines, as almost all MT-82s do. It has whined since new, and nothing's changed since then. I consider it part of the car's character. It is a bit louder now because all the work I did to make the shifting better (best shifting car on the planet, by the way) resulted in a little more noise coming into the cabin.

There are three months left on the factory warranty - one owner, car was never smoked in. Tires have 10/32" of tread or more remaining - basically brand new (Nitto NT555s). I have both original keys+fobs; they are virtually unused, and all the literature that came with the car. The window sticker is yellow as I purchased this car when I was in Baghdad, so it's considered an export car, though the car has never been outside the US. It's just another thing that makes this car unique.

Call or email today to pick up this great car! Price is somewhat negotiable; I am a reasonable person. Cashier's check only! Car is currently financed, but I will take care of all paperwork. Your title will not have the word "lien" on it. Supervised test drives are ok. I am happy to let you drive it, but no burnouts unless you're going to buy it!

Name:  WQvc7Sr.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  275.6 KB
Name:  IUy4Ggh.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  794.2 KB
Name:  ZtUqykX.jpg
Size:  98.3 KB
Name:  2bdE3vx.jpg
Size:  180.4 KB