AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

MAY 2014: The Most Mustangs EVER & Drifting in the Rain with Vaughn Gittin Jr.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 01:44 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Default MAY 2014: The Most Mustangs EVER & Drifting in the Rain with Vaughn Gittin Jr.

For May 2014, we've got a ton to talk about in the Ford Mustang world! There's new Mustang Car Shows, new Mustang models and the 50th Mustang Birthday!

Here's what's going down in May 2014 in the Ford Mustang world:

- Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration (Charlotte Motor Speedway)
- WIN a Supercharged 2014 Mustang GT (Project MMD)
- MMD 551C Wheels & Mickey Thompson Tires
- NEW: Hot New MMD Products for 10-14 Mustangs
- Mustang Mayhem: Shelby GT500 vs. Coyote 5.0L
- $100 OFF: Mustang Wheel & Tire Kits from AmericanMuscle.com
- REBATE: BBK Parts Exclusively from AmericanMuscle
- REGISTER NOW: #AM2014 AmericanMuscle Car Show
- May Mustang Parts Sweepstakes

This month, we help celebrate the 50th Mustang Birthday at Charlotte Motor Speedway with our friends at the Mustang Club of America and Ford Motor Company! We talk to Bill Ford and Mark Fields from Ford and even help them unveil the new 2014.5 Anniversary Edition Mustang that they're only making 1,964 of! We talk to Mark Houlahan of Mustang Monthly Magazine, Michael Johnson of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine and more. Want to watch us go drifting? We hang out with Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Ryan Tuerck in the RTR Formula Drift Car and the RTR Spec 2 and do a little bit of Mustang Drifting in the rain! Finally, we join the LARGEST Mustang Cruise in history with well over 850 Ford Mustangs. Our friends at MMD had their display set up where they kicked off a giveaway that you can WIN the Supercharged and Air bagged 2014 Mustang GT that we built with them (Project MMD). Also this month, the brand new MMD 551C wheels have started to hit the street in Matte Black, Charcoal and Silver. Make sure to check them out because they are now available in 19" and 20" fitment both Staggered and Standard. We're wrapping them in the hot new Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires that have been on a few of our Project Mustangs in the past. Want to watch 6 Mustang Shelby GT500's and 11-14 Coyote 5.0L's battle it out? These supercharged and/or nitrous-injected Mustangs put down over 3,000 horsepower combined at Mustang Mayhem 2014. Also, this month we're giving you guys $100 gift card to AmericanMuscle if you purchase select wheel/tire kits from AM. As well, we've got a sick rebate going on with BBK Performance where you can get up to $50 off Mustang Cold Air intakes and Mustang Throttle Bodies exclusively through AmericanMuscle.com. If you haven't heard, we're having the 2014 AmericanMuscle Mustang Car Show #AM2014 at Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton, PA. This is our 6th Annual show and you know it's going to be a crazy event. Register now! Finally, we announce the winner of our April Sweepstakes and kick off the MMD Giveaway for May!

Make sure to comment below and let us know the things you'd like to see us talk about in the next monthly video!

Please take a second to Subscribe to AmericanMuscle.com on YouTube for Mustang Videos delivered right to your YouTube feed and email inbox. We've got Mustang News, Mustang Parts Reviews, Mustang Car Show Coverage, Mustang Event Coverage, Mustang Project Cars, Mustang Builds and Mustang Bolt-Ons! New videos each week...

And for all things Mustang, keep it right here at AmericanMuscle.com!

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 05-01-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:24 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

I always love the videos!

Sadly as I only have a v6 I cant say much on the turbos, (if I could I would!) but as for a project car, I think doing something with terminator cobra would be awesome. I would love to see what you guys could do to one of the best new edge's ever made. It would be great as an in between project I believe between project grabber boost now and the craziness that will be the new 2015.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:09 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
I always love the videos!

Sadly as I only have a v6 I cant say much on the turbos, (if I could I would!) but as for a project car, I think doing something with terminator cobra would be awesome. I would love to see what you guys could do to one of the best new edge's ever made. It would be great as an in between project I believe between project grabber boost now and the craziness that will be the new 2015.
Thanks for the feedback! I think building a Terminator Cobra would be awesome also. They're one of my personal favorite Mustangs of all time! I miss mine every time I see one. A Sonic blue Cobra would be a good start for us!

Thanks for watching our monthly videos we really appreciate it!

-Dan
Old 02-07-2014, 05:54 PM
88-347stroker
3rd Gear Member

Dan,i sent you a pm about a mishimoto overflow tank, do you carry them
Old 02-10-2014, 10:03 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 88-347stroker
Dan,i sent you a pm about a mishimoto overflow tank, do you carry them
We don't currently carry the Mishimoto overflow tank for the foxbody. We have a factory replacement style but that's all we have available at this time. If you'd like to give that one a shot let me know and I'll make sure you're taken care of!

In the meantime, I'm going to get this suggestion over to the new product team and see what they can do. Thanks!

-Dan
Old 02-10-2014, 05:18 PM
88-347stroker
3rd Gear Member

I will hold out, as I have the mishimoto radiator, fan and shrouds hate to rig some crappy looking thing