MustangForums.com Regional Chapters MF is looking for volunteers to help with the new MF Regional Chapters. Check inside for details!

Question for Canadians...

Old 03-22-2014, 08:00 AM
tobaGT

Default Question for Canadians...

Where do you guys get your Mustang parts? I've been looking primarily at latemodelrestorations.com and americanmuscle.com, because the prices are similar and they have similar stuff, but the LMR shipping is literally HALF the AM shipping to Canada when comparing identical shopping carts. Just wondering if there's another spot you guys buy from?
Old 04-10-2014, 08:46 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tobaGT
Where do you guys get your Mustang parts? I've been looking primarily at latemodelrestorations.com and americanmuscle.com, because the prices are similar and they have similar stuff, but the LMR shipping is literally HALF the AM shipping to Canada when comparing identical shopping carts. Just wondering if there's another spot you guys buy from?
I'm sorry that we can't really offer great shipping rates to Canada. We do cover everything from our warehouse to your front door so shipping, border fees etc.. If you have an idea on what you're looking to purchase I can definitely do my best to offer you a great deal. Keep in mind we do offer a 6% forums discount and price matching!

Feel free to shoot me a PM!

-Dan
Old 04-11-2014, 06:26 AM
tobaGT

I actually figured out, LMR and AM list the shipping and taxes and brokerage and all that fun stuff differently, and apply them at different points in the checkout process. AM actually comes out a few bucks cheaper at the end of the day. I'll let you know when I'm ready to start ordering, I won't get my car till the summer. But I will overuse your build list feature until then!
Old 04-11-2014, 01:41 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tobaGT
I actually figured out, LMR and AM list the shipping and taxes and brokerage and all that fun stuff differently, and apply them at different points in the checkout process. AM actually comes out a few bucks cheaper at the end of the day. I'll let you know when I'm ready to start ordering, I won't get my car till the summer. But I will overuse your build list feature until then!
Ahh.. I see! I look forward to speaking with you. Definitely let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Old 07-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Bronson006

Ive dealt with American Muscle and have been extremely happy with all my orders.But ive also dealt with
steeda.ca located in Milton Ontario.There only 40klm from my house but everthing ive ordered online and picked up at there shop.But they due offer free shipping anywhere in Canada according to there web page.Very happy with purchases there and great staff in dealing with them in person...F.Y.I..