AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Contest Time!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 12:09 PM
AMEmilie
3rd Gear Member

Default Contest Time!

AmericanMuscle.com has decided it’s time to reward you guys for being such a huge part of our success! But we’re going to make you work for it! It’s CONTEST TIME! The winner will receive their choice of four (4) 16, 17 or 18” rims OR the new SCT Livewire with up to 4 tunes! If you think you’ve got what it takes, keep reading…

Contest:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take a picture of your car in front of a famous place. It can be famous to your state or to the world, it doesn’t matter. But it has to be a REAL photo – no photoshopping allowed!

Each submission must include a photo, your location, a description of the famous place and a brief description of the significance of the chosen place.
The winner will be decided by a committee of judges made up of AmericanMuscle.com employees. The winning entry will be chosen based on composition and creativity.

Contest will run from Friday, February 9th to Friday, February 23 at noon. Winner will be chosen by Friday, March 2nd.

Contest Rules:

1. To be considered for the contest, participants must be a registered user of MustangForums.com, with a minimum of 150 posts.

2. Participants must submit at least one post in the submission thread before the end of the contest.

3. DO NOT PM or email me with your submissions.

4. Don’t get banned from the forums. If you get banned, you get disqualified. Even if it’s a temporary ban.

5. More than one entry is allowed! Get creative!

6. Follow the forum rules and be mature about everything. I have plans to do more contests, but not if people can’t behave. If you think a comment might be questionable, it probably is.

7. If you have the requisite post count, you’re eligible to participate. This includes moderators. AmericanMuscle.com employees are NOT eligible to win, but are more than welcome to submit a photo.

8. HAVE FUN! Not everyone is a photographer, I know. But I’m not looking for Pulitzer Prize worthy material. [align=left] [/align]
Old 02-12-2007, 09:33 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Contest Time!

Man i would be all over this but since it is raining the car stays in the garage. Maybe the sun will come out a little before the due date.

Richard
Old 02-12-2007, 09:47 PM
prochargedGT
3rd Gear Member

sounds great as soon as it stops snowing ill be on it
Old 02-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Jurnymn
2nd Gear Member

Sounds like fun. I have a reason to get out and road trip for a hour or so now.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:48 AM
ZW99GT
6th Gear Member

Hmm, I need to think of a historical/famous place in tennessee. Wait, ARE THERE ANY???????????????????????????????LOL.

Cool contest.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:54 AM
cisurfer
5th Gear Member

i think i have one for my state.....just it my be a little boring haha
Old 02-13-2007, 01:21 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

here is my submission.. let me know if i filledit outright...

This is deals gap. It is a famous road that many sport bikes and autocross cars love to run. It has 318 turns in a 11 mile distance making it a dream to drive. It is US 129 and it is on the tennessee/north carolina border. I am located in knoxville, tennessee which is about 1 hour from deals gap. deals gap is also known as the dragon, the tail of the dragon, and US 129. People come here from all over the country to ride and drive and unite as friends. when you go up there, you can talk to anyone as a friend because your all there for the same thing.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:23 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZW99GT

Hmm, I need to think of a historical/famous place in tennessee. Wait, ARE THERE ANY???????????????????????????????LOL.

Cool contest.
what about the worlds fair park downtown... or kingston pike, or even one of those historic buildings around here...
Old 02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

o_O Time for a road trip, does the Nation's Capitol count? Oh and when is the due date?
Old 02-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Lit
1st Gear Member

Most of us northerners have our mustangs in storage. Is there anyway we can move this to a later date? I know it is what it is but there's 12" of snow here atm and I doubt most people will take their mustangs out in it.

Quick Reply: Contest Time!