AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Bent Rim, quick question about replacements

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 03:22 PM
drfister
3rd Gear Member

Default Bent Rim, quick question about replacements

Hey there. Purchased some black deep dish 18x9 rims from you guys pretty much 1 year ago exactly, for my 2005 mustang. I recently bent my rim and need a replacement. However, I noticed on your site that the rims you have now look a bit different then the ones I remeber buying. I want to replace the 1 bent one but I want to make sure all the rims match and am not really interested in 4 brand new rims.

My question is:

Are these... :

...The same as these? :

Thanks. I'm looking to replace asap. I'd imagine if they are the same the centercap is interchangable?
Old 04-20-2009, 02:56 PM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Yup, they are the same wheel that we've had for the past 3 years. The center caps are indeed interchangeable.

Thanks,

Nick
Old 04-20-2009, 06:05 PM
drfister
3rd Gear Member

Great, thanks a lot for the quick response!
Old 04-27-2009, 01:17 PM
drfister
3rd Gear Member

Wonderfull. Well, I got my replacement wheel in the mail today and what do you know, IT IS NOT the same. Now I have 1 wheel that is different from the others. The whole reason I asked this before buying was to avoid this whole situation. Also, the wheel came damaged. Now Im down the cost of a wheel AND shipping/ Duty to Canada. Just lovely...
Old 04-29-2009, 12:01 PM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by drfister
Wonderfull. Well, I got my replacement wheel in the mail today and what do you know, IT IS NOT the same. Now I have 1 wheel that is different from the others. The whole reason I asked this before buying was to avoid this whole situation. Also, the wheel came damaged. Now Im down the cost of a wheel AND shipping/ Duty to Canada. Just lovely...
Yeah they just switched them recently and didn't tell me about it until yesterday. I was a little . All of our wheels are the same, only the 18" Bullitts were affected. But its no big deal, its obviously not your fault, so will not be out any money for this wheel. Just give us a call and ask for Brian and he will take care of this for you. I will advise him of the situation so he will expect your call. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Nick
Old 04-29-2009, 02:59 PM
drfister
3rd Gear Member

Nick,

Thanks a lot your your help in this matter. I called Brian and he took care of everything. Im stunned at the awesome customer service and ultimatly the final resolution in the matter. There arnt many companies out there these days like you guys. I will continue to spend my paycheques at your place and will not hesitate to refer anyone and everyone to your business. Thanks a lot for helping to solve in a timely manner.

Take care,
Matt
Old 04-29-2009, 04:31 PM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by drfister
Nick,

Thanks a lot your your help in this matter. I called Brian and he took care of everything. Im stunned at the awesome customer service and ultimatly the final resolution in the matter. There arnt many companies out there these days like you guys. I will continue to spend my paycheques at your place and will not hesitate to refer anyone and everyone to your business. Thanks a lot for helping to solve in a timely manner.

Take care,
Matt
Matt,

Your welcome! Glad we were able to help...and thanks for the positive feedback. It is always appreciated!

Thanks,

Nick