AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

new painted parts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Biceps
3rd Gear Member

Default new painted parts?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if/when American Muscle will have new painted parts available. I noticed in an AM advertisement in 5.0 magazine that the cervini side scoops were featured on the actual car in the advertisement for pre-painted parts. Any plans to bring a cervini-style side scoop to the market?

I love the look of the Cervini Lower Side scoops, but $350 pre-painted is out of my budget. Hoping that AM will be coming out with a fantastic alternative for this piece. Not the biggest fan of the Xenon style scoops currently offered in the pre-painted line up.

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:42 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

We're working on expanding our selection of painted parts. Right now, it's all we can do to keep the ones we offer in stock, they keep selling out as soon as we have another batch painted! As soon as we have other parts ready for sale, I'll let everyone know, but I don't have any definite dates for when that might be.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Biceps
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMStanger
We're working on expanding our selection of painted parts. Right now, it's all we can do to keep the ones we offer in stock, they keep selling out as soon as we have another batch painted! As soon as we have other parts ready for sale, I'll let everyone know, but I don't have any definite dates for when that might be.
Thanks AMStanger