AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Chris Rose Joins AM Tuning Team

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 04:33 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Default Chris Rose Joins AM Tuning Team

We are pleased and proud to welcome Chris Rose, formerly of Tillman Speed, to our tuning team! He is joining our established BCTAM (Bama Custom Tuning at AmericanMuscle) staff, and brings considerable skills to the team. Chris has been tuning cars for over 6 years, and he has nearly 3,000 email and dyno calibrations to his credit, for 2005+ Mustang Gt's alone. He has worked on SEMA award-winning cars, such as Kris Horton's fully forged E-Force supercharged Mustang GT, and he's helped develop some of the hottest mail-order and remote tunes available for Mustangs today.

Welcome aboard, Chris! The BCTAM team and the rest of AM's staff are happy to have you with us.

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 04-23-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:45 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

glad to hear that! CR is a great tuner indeed!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:52 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Thank you for the introduction, Emily! As you all know already, AMStanger is the sole person to talk to in order to get things done on these forums!

As for the All-Out tune, I do not own the tune files. However, if you place an order for an SCT tune or programmer with custom tunes from the Bama team, I'm sure they wouldn't care if you requested my personal calibrations! You can always call any of the members of the Bama team and request that they personally calibrate your order. Tillman Speed and Bamachips shared many customers and many of you will find that the All-Out tune file (if it's at all possible) has since been improved with the addition of the knowledge throughout the Bama Custom Tuning team to form the most powerful and incredibly precise tunes around, PERIOD!

The team over at American Muscle is phenomenal, and everything from the moment you call in, to the delivery of your purchases is a pleasure all the way around! The customer service level is unreal! I am very excited to be working with Mike Wilson (an outstanding calibrator), Dan, and Ryan!

I am very excited for what the Bama Custom Tuning department has up its' sleeve! Between myself, Mike Wilson and Doug, BCTAM is a force to be reckoned with! We have merged our files to create one of the most diverse and powerful databases of custom tunes that are available!
Old 04-24-2010, 08:49 PM
7up
2nd Gear Member

Tillman lost a superb talent in this fellow; the tune made my vehicle into a completely different animal. Not to mention his client and public relation skills are off the charts -- something which can't be understated.

Congrats CR -- your hard work is apparently paying dividends.

• Tuned to satisfaction by Chris Rose (91 AOT) •

Old 04-24-2010, 09:10 PM
WeinerDog
4th Gear Member

Chris - If I need a tune update to my AO tune, do you have mine on file or do I have to deal with Tillman?

I'm hooked on that AO tune like crack!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:37 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 7up
Tillman lost a superb talent in this fellow; the tune made my vehicle into a completely different animal. Not to mention his client and public relation skills are off the charts -- something which can't be understated.

Congrats CR -- your hard work is apparently paying dividends.

• Tuned to satisfaction by Chris Rose (91 AOT) •

WOW! Thank you I'm honestly stunned.

I appreciate the kind words! And same applies, please feel free to call me there's anything I can do. Whether you're looking for parts, calibration update, etc. I'm here! These guys at AM are hardcore professionals. I've been giving tracking information to customers within 15 minutes! I love it! Thanks again and I look forward to working with you in the future!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:37 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by WeinerDog
Chris - If I need a tune update to my AO tune, do you have mine on file or do I have to deal with Tillman?

I'm hooked on that AO tune like crack!
I got you!! PM me if you ever need an update!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:49 AM
WeinerDog
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisRose
I got you!! PM me if you ever need an update!
Will do. And as 7up said, congrats!
Old 04-26-2010, 03:06 PM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

This is fantastic news. I was actually going to order an AO tune because i had heard so much about them. Now when i need a re-tune I'll be sure to ask for your calibration!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:29 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

That's great! I appreciate... we'll be here!

Quick Reply: Chris Rose Joins AM Tuning Team