AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

How much have you spent with AmericanMuscle.com!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 04:37 AM
93_josh_LX

I would say a definite 4 grand
Old 05-03-2014, 06:54 PM
90nSSMD
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Wow, looks to be quite a few awesome mods added to these cars since I checked out this thread last. Thanks for continued loyalty guys. Post us up some pictures, we love to see where these mods have taken these cars.

-Dan

This is what I call my junkyard baby. She's 4 different colors, thanks to thieves, and bad parking lot drivers . Gotta do what ya gotta do on a budget!

However, aside from the above, I've spent quite a bit (Easily over $1k), and will continue to do so without any regret. Your customer service is the best I've dealt with from any distributor bar none.

If you guys don't have the part, I feel sad because I have to use Summit or Jegs (also good distributors), but I prefer to deal with pure mustang enthusiasts who build the same cars, and share the same passion as their customers for those cars.

Picked up a CLEAN Notchback roller recently and I've already begun to order small things for it. You guys need to contact AFR and get some of their heads in stock so I can go through you guys when I do a new H/C/I swap .

All-in-all, thank you for continuing to do what you do.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:50 PM
evolution21

none yet but by the end of this year...close to $1000
Old 05-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Ok just added it up... In five years about $1600. To a college kid thats alot but man some guys spend that in a month!
Old 05-07-2014, 02:29 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Over the course of 9 years, I've dropped just under $400 at AM.

Not as bad as I thought.. It's a small piece of the pie considering my other bolt-ons.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:31 PM
BlindGUYnAR
2nd Gear Member

Only about $130, but I've only owned the car a month so give me awhile.

1-touch rear windows and vert top, trunk release button, and something else I can't remember.

Spent the most for MGW shifter so far, but that wasn't at AM.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:57 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 90nSSMD

This is what I call my junkyard baby. She's 4 different colors, thanks to thieves, and bad parking lot drivers . Gotta do what ya gotta do on a budget!

However, aside from the above, I've spent quite a bit (Easily over $1k), and will continue to do so without any regret. Your customer service is the best I've dealt with from any distributor bar none.

If you guys don't have the part, I feel sad because I have to use Summit or Jegs (also good distributors), but I prefer to deal with pure mustang enthusiasts who build the same cars, and share the same passion as their customers for those cars.

Picked up a CLEAN Notchback roller recently and I've already begun to order small things for it. You guys need to contact AFR and get some of their heads in stock so I can go through you guys when I do a new H/C/I swap .

All-in-all, thank you for continuing to do what you do.

That is quite the beauty under the hood! Talk about no show and all go! In all honesty though this thing is sick, I'm sure it is quite the sleeper.

Thank you for the loyalty, it is greatly appreciated! Seeing what our hard work translates into for our follower's cars makes the job all the worth while.

Best of luck with the new Notch, and certainly keep us posted on how that build goes as well. I will see it we continue the great experience you've come to expect over the years. Thanks Again!

-Dan
Old 05-09-2014, 01:46 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

I've only spent a little with AMR so far (a gear shift **** and hood struts). I've just bought my car, so I expect to be car-poor for a while. It's a sucky situation to be in because there is so much I want to do to my car!!!

My AMR Build List is up over $2,565.88. I'm already looking at selling my guns off to afford some of the more important to me modifications for my new car, and that's going to hurt a little.

In order of importance for my 2014 Mustang GT:
-AMR Staggered 20" Charcoal Black Wheels w/ Mickey Thompson Tires
-TPM Kit
-Black Acorn Lug Nuts
-Eiback Pro Spring Kit
-Ford Racing Boss 302 Coil Covers
-SR Strut Tower Brace
-Matte Black 5.0 Badges
-Roush Front Splitter
-MMD Trunk Emblem Surround
-Batter/Master Cylinder Covers
-Matte Black Hood Accent Decal
-Matte Black Fender Hashes
-Weather Tech Floor Mats

I think next week I'll be hitting the gun stores to see how much I can get to at least get the wheels and tires!
Old 05-09-2014, 03:23 PM
90nSSMD
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
That is quite the beauty under the hood! Talk about no show and all go! In all honesty though this thing is sick, I'm sure it is quite the sleeper.

Thank you for the loyalty, it is greatly appreciated! Seeing what our hard work translates into for our follower's cars makes the job all the worth while.

Best of luck with the new Notch, and certainly keep us posted on how that build goes as well. I will see it we continue the great experience you've come to expect over the years. Thanks Again!

-Dan
Here's my build thread:

https://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l...new-notch.html

Check it out when you have time!
Old 05-13-2014, 03:37 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

I'm very excited but my wife is going to kill me when she sees the credit card bill. I've just ordered Eiback Sportline Springs, a BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, Eibach Camber Bolts, SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, and the Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers. I think it hit my wallet for $640ish.

I can't wait to get this stuff on my car!

Hopefully I'll be getting the 20x8.5/10 Charcoal AMR wheels and tires for Christmas and I'll start thinking about exhaust!

Quick Reply: How much have you spent with AmericanMuscle.com!?