AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

How much have you spent with AmericanMuscle.com!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 03:06 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dkpGTCS
I'd spend more but I'm out of ideas! Your new products have been slowing down the last few months. I check it probably 2-3 times a week.

Also since the Holiday Sale became the January Sale I'm looking forward to 2/1 to see what's going to be discounted.
DKP - I know how it goes! I'm always around if you want to bounce ideas off me or if you need some help finding something. We're always bringing on parts by the day but if there's something that you're after specifically let me know and I'm happy to help get it brought online!

Originally Posted by S stang
Spent a bunch,not done yet ,more to come.
S - That's awesome! Thank you very much for your continued support and business we really appreciate it! I can't help but notice that you're over 50 Posts and you're eligible for our forums discount code. If you don't have it shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up!

Alex
Old 01-30-2015, 01:21 AM
Xann27
1st Gear Member

Spent a fair ammount! less than i should have! lol and i plan on spending more soon!
Old 01-30-2015, 12:50 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Xann27
Spent a fair ammount! less than i should have! lol and i plan on spending more soon!

Hey Xann27 ,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and support, we really appreciate it!

I can't help but notice that you're over 50 posts and you're eligible for our forums discount code!

Check your PM's and feel free to leT me know if there's ever anything I can help out with!

Alex
Old 02-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

I wish I could say I've spent a boatload with AM on my new baby, but I havn't In all honesty I have purchased from other places for the smurf, but that doesn't mean future purchases wont be from AM I like to be thrifty with the little money I have, so I always try and look for the best deal. I look forward to good deals on big items in the future, seeing as i'll have the car for a while.

In total for my newedge I sold two months ago, I spent close to $2000 dollars from AM alone, not including competitors. And mind you, I nickled and dimed my way there, as most of my purchases were under $100 each time.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:40 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
I wish I could say I've spent a boatload with AM on my new baby, but I havn't In all honesty I have purchased from other places for the smurf, but that doesn't mean future purchases wont be from AM I like to be thrifty with the little money I have, so I always try and look for the best deal. I look forward to good deals on big items in the future, seeing as i'll have the car for a while.

In total for my newedge I sold two months ago, I spent close to $2000 dollars from AM alone, not including competitors. And mind you, I nickled and dimed my way there, as most of my purchases were under $100 each time.
Mobiusone -

Just give it time! I know how you mean on being thrifty as well..It's not like we're picking up these cars for under $1k!

I'm always around to help out when and where I can so whenever you're about to make your next o0rder let me know and I'm here to help!

Alex
Old 02-05-2015, 06:44 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Ugh. I've spent $1825.80 in eight months. And I still have $4329.95 of product in my "Build List" that I want to buy.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:52 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
Ugh. I've spent $1825.80 in eight months. And I still have $4329.95 of product in my "Build List" that I want to buy.
Whoa!!

GLOCKer, Thanks so much for your support and loyalty, I really appreciate it! That sounds like a pretty husky build list you're working with! You know where to find me if you have any questions at all.

Alex
Old 01-18-2017, 10:20 PM
jc5057
1st Gear Member

In the last 16 months I have spent over 10 grand on my 2015 S550

Lets see Tires and Wheels Suspension Body parts Hood window covers spoilers and Exhaust and a Root style Roush Phase 1 and looking at a carbon fiber drive shaft next on my list
Old 01-19-2017, 11:09 AM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

More than my wife wishes I would have spent...lol
Old 02-28-2017, 10:38 AM
Savonrene

Originally Posted by ucinn
More than my wife wishes I would have spent...lol
Lmao now thats a good one, whenever i get new parts i convince my girl they are half the price i actually paid so she dont freak!

Quick Reply: How much have you spent with AmericanMuscle.com!?