AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Thanks to American Muscle...Before/After PIX

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 04:10 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Toxix
+1 to caliper covers and black wheels!
Would look amazing.
Originally Posted by shad2009
yea...red covers and black saleens would look niiiiiiiiiice

The saleens are my second favorite wheels. However, personally, I think the black-machined GT500s would look AWESOME with the red/black theme.
Check out the customer images and look for the red convertible: http://muscle.am/oUR8tG They look great on red/black!

I have all black wheels and sometimes they can just blend into the tires/wheel wells. I think the black-machined look would be a great contrast and go nicely with the theme you have going!

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 07-21-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:22 PM
OneLargeToe
1st Gear Member

I have a red GT and I originally wanted to do something like this:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...eelModel=KLAMP

I thought Red Mist's Mustang in Kick *** looked pretty cool with those type of wheels...
Attached Thumbnails Thanks to American Muscle...Before/After PIX-galpin_red_mist_mustang.jpg  
Old 07-24-2011, 02:20 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Wow, I just read through and you car is off to an amazing start! Complete transformation, already. Have you been following our 2011 V6 Project? If not, check it out! It's Race Red and might give you some good ideas. Stage 3 should be out tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest!

Check out Stage 1 and 2, though. The AmericanMuscle.com Blog

I might be able to sneak out a picture of Stage 4 on Mon/Tuesday, and as long as the boss doesn't see it, we're clear!

Chris
Old 07-25-2011, 08:23 AM
sangria7
1st Gear Member

OneLargeToe - yes I like those wheels. I had something similar in mind like these:

Old 07-25-2011, 08:24 AM
sangria7
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisRose
Wow, I just read through and you car is off to an amazing start! Complete transformation, already. Have you been following our 2011 V6 Project? If not, check it out! It's Race Red and might give you some good ideas. Stage 3 should be out tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest!

Check out Stage 1 and 2, though. The AmericanMuscle.com Blog

I might be able to sneak out a picture of Stage 4 on Mon/Tuesday, and as long as the boss doesn't see it, we're clear!

Chris
Thanks Chris - I also added a Stillen Front Chin Spoiler. And yes I have been following the AM Stages...love it. I wish I could do all of that - just kinda short on the cash spot. I want to change the gears, headers, get an x-pipe, blah blah...lol

Old 07-25-2011, 04:43 PM
AMChrisRose
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sangria7
Thanks Chris - I also added a Stillen Front Chin Spoiler. And yes I have been following the AM Stages...love it. I wish I could do all of that - just kinda short on the cash spot. I want to change the gears, headers, get an x-pipe, blah blah...lol

Wow, Elm! That chin-spoiler looks great!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:29 AM
sangria7
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisRose
Wow, Elm! That chin-spoiler looks great!
looking to get a nice set of wheels and Z rated tires but not too much money on though maybe around 1100-1300 for the set.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:10 PM
OneLargeToe
1st Gear Member

Thumbs down

looking to get a nice set of wheels and Z rated tires but not too much money on though maybe around 1100-1300 for the set.
Here ya go:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/black-...1012-stan.html

Those would look great.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:29 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Elm,

Do you like the 2010 style GT500s?

http://muscle.am/rkYDlg this kit would look awesome on your car. With the forum discount it would be down almost $!00 to $1,300.

PM me if any of the wheels we have pique your interest and I'll see what I can do on them for ya
Old 08-22-2011, 08:26 AM
tbomb87
1st Gear Member

I love the hood man. You will have to give us an update if you decided on wheels.

Quick Reply: Thanks to American Muscle...Before/After PIX