Search



Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > AmericanMuscle.com
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

 
delusiondejavu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Vehicle: 2011, Ford, Mustang 5.0
Location: VA
Posts: 226
Default Cervini's Ram Air Hood

So I bought it from AM and had it in 1 day....... WOW shipping is fast.... My buddy owns an Auto Body Shop and he said that the hood is one of the best he has ever seen. He said it will be a dream to work with compared to some of the junk people bring him. I will have pictures next week as he is going to paint it on Monday. Thanks again AM!!!!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
delusiondejavu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
AMDanBailer
Platinum Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Vehicle: 2012 Boss 302
Location: PA
Posts: 2,267
americanmusclefb americanmuscle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusiondejavu View Post
So I bought it from AM and had it in 1 day....... WOW shipping is fast.... My buddy owns an Auto Body Shop and he said that the hood is one of the best he has ever seen. He said it will be a dream to work with compared to some of the junk people bring him. I will have pictures next week as he is going to paint it on Monday. Thanks again AM!!!!


That's so great, Erin!

Glad to hear you are pleased, Cervini definitely does make some stellar products!


Thanks for taking the time to post up your experience/feedback on it!

BTW, check your email for one from us regarding the floormats!
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 11-10-2011 at 01:15 PM.
AMDanBailer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

 
JayyVee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Vehicle: 2011 Mustang Coupe
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 485
Default

hmm... going over to AM to take a peek at this ram hood.. I don't think I want to slap on a stick-on hood scoop that doesn't function but one with actual functional openings and is being given thumbs up by installers/painters.. Ok then!
JayyVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
Thor
2nd Gear Member

 
Thor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Vehicle: 2007 Mustang GT
Location: New York
Posts: 251
Default

I have the Ram Air hood, it rocks!
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

 
delusiondejavu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Vehicle: 2011, Ford, Mustang 5.0
Location: VA
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post
That's so great, Erin!

Glad to hear you are pleased, Cervini definitely does make some stellar products!


Thanks for taking the time to post up your experience/feedback on it!

BTW, check your email for one from us regarding the floormats!
Actually Erin is my wife She ordered the floor mats for me so that is why you probably think this is her account. My name is Brian nice to meet you.
delusiondejavu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #6
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

 
delusiondejavu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Vehicle: 2011, Ford, Mustang 5.0
Location: VA
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyVee View Post
hmm... going over to AM to take a peek at this ram hood.. I don't think I want to slap on a stick-on hood scoop that doesn't function but one with actual functional openings and is being given thumbs up by installers/painters.. Ok then!
Get the hood not the Stick on Scoop... Like I said this is a friend of mine that owns the paint shop so he wouldn't tell me it's high quality unless it really was. Of course I told him the cost and he said "You get what you pay for and in your case it is awesome"
delusiondejavu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #7
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

 
delusiondejavu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Vehicle: 2011, Ford, Mustang 5.0
Location: VA
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
I have the Ram Air hood, it rocks!
I'm really excited.... It will be on by Wednesday next week.
delusiondejavu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #8
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

 
JayyVee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Vehicle: 2011 Mustang Coupe
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusiondejavu View Post
Get the hood not the Stick on Scoop... Like I said this is a friend of mine that owns the paint shop so he wouldn't tell me it's high quality unless it really was. Of course I told him the cost and he said "You get what you pay for and in your case it is awesome"
Excellent!

Did you get the the normal Cervini ramair hood, or the IV model? (I think I like the IV, it looks a little less taller but hard to tell from just pics)

Any input from AMChris on that?

Last edited by JayyVee; 11-11-2011 at 01:17 PM.
JayyVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #9
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

 
JayyVee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Vehicle: 2011 Mustang Coupe
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
I have the Ram Air hood, it rocks!
Darn sexy, is that the standard Cervini ram air hood, or the IV model?

This;
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cervin...mair-hood.html

or this;
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cervin...hood-1012.html

Thanks for the pic either way!
JayyVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #10
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

 
delusiondejavu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Vehicle: 2011, Ford, Mustang 5.0
Location: VA
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayyVee View Post
Darn sexy, is that the standard Cervini ram air hood, or the IV model?

This;
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cervin...mair-hood.html

or this;
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cervin...hood-1012.html

Thanks for the pic either way!
I got the regular one. I am working on getting the car to look like the second link. The Red one... My car is Candy Red Metallic. I am having the Super Snake stripe installed later this month.
delusiondejavu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:13 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang




Paid Advertisement

 
 
 
Reply

Tags
2011, 50, 8793, air, black, cervini, cervinis, friday, functional, hood, kr, mach, mustan, performance, ram, scoops

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.

© Internet Brands, Inc.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company
Emails Backup