AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Cervini's Ram Air Hood

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 07:46 AM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

wow... that looks like it came OEM on your car, that is an amazing job, props to your bud and to the Cervini hood quality for sure.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:20 PM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JayyVee
wow... that looks like it came OEM on your car, that is an amazing job, props to your bud and to the Cervini hood quality for sure.
I am excited with the outcome. My friend really does do great work and I am sure he would appreciate the compliment.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:29 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by delusiondejavu
Pics of the hood after all said and done....

Looks great, Brian!
Your friend definitely did an awesome job on it!
Check your email!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:34 AM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Hey Chris do you have any quality pics of the Cervini IV hood to compare to that beauty that Delusion got installed? (on a car/painted as such). Still riding fence of which to put down on the Wifedunnoaboutit list.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:19 AM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

I have a type IV hood on my 07
Old 11-22-2011, 11:40 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Hey Chris do you have any quality pics of the Cervini IV hood to compare to that beauty that Delusion got installed? (on a car/painted as such). Still riding fence of which to put down on the Wifedunnoaboutit list.
It basically goes all the way to the line that goes from the inner-most corner of the headlights(near where it meets the grille) to the window. The one that Brian posted above is a little taller and doesn't lay across as broad an area on the hood as the Type IV

Originally Posted by 2007bluestang
I have a type IV hood on my 07
Got any good pics you could post?
Old 11-22-2011, 12:18 PM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

It took me a few weeks to decide which 1 to get I was on the fence also.... now I am happy with my decision but until it was on the car I was not sure...

The picture on american muscle of the red car with the regular ram air hood and super snake stripe is the 1 that helped with my decision
Old 11-22-2011, 12:24 PM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Chris, much better blow-up pics of that hood then I could get through the website. So, a little shorter and wider, and looks like some dual air ventage a little higher up the hood towards the glass as well.

Hey bluestang do you have a pic of it installed on your car and painted by chance? (I think Chris's pics did it for me since I have a silver car similar in color to the one in the pic.)
Old 11-22-2011, 02:52 PM
delusiondejavu
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Chris, much better blow-up pics of that hood then I could get through the website. So, a little shorter and wider, and looks like some dual air ventage a little higher up the hood towards the glass as well.

Hey bluestang do you have a pic of it installed on your car and painted by chance? (I think Chris's pics did it for me since I have a silver car similar in color to the one in the pic.)
If you go with the IV would you get the vents or not? I prefer without but that is me.....
Old 11-22-2011, 04:10 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

It took me a few weeks to decide which 1 to get I was on the fence also.... now I am happy with my decision but until it was on the car I was not sure...

The picture on american muscle of the red car with the regular ram air hood and super snake stripe is the 1 that helped with my decision
You definitely made a great choice, Brian! I stare at the one on our project V6 all the time. Perfect height, perfect look. Great product overall!

No problemo, my pleasure! Yes, it is a little shorter(in terms of scoop height) and a little wider/broader(in terms of scoop width) than the one Brian has posted on his red car.

If you go with the IV would you get the vents or not? I prefer without but that is me.....
I like them without, that's what we have on our project V6. But without the screen in it, our ProCharger is visible through the scoop and that's part of the reason I like it so much!