AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Paint Winter Rims

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:09 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

@Chris Rose: Yes, I've been living in Germany for the past 10 years. Prague (Czech) and Autria is about 2 hours where I live at and been there plenty of times. Nice roads and I can't wait to drive the Stang on them. Been to alot of castles too. In fact, when I got married in Feb 2011, we got married in an old castle in Regensberg that's over 1,000 years old in the dungean (at a round table) where the knights use to hold them secret coucil meetings. Took alot of pics.

I love Europe, but my wife (she german) wants to experience life in the States and when I took her there last year, she fell in love with Wal-Mart, LOL
Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

..fell in love....with Walmart.....
I have nothing else to say on that. Lol

So was the dungeon to symbolize you imprisoned by her for the rest of your life?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:40 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lem-06

So was the dungeon to symbolize you imprisoned by her for the rest of your life?
LOL@Dungeon/Imprisoned marriage. But yes, there are alot of nice stores in Germany, yet for some reason, wifey went ape **** over Wal-Mart, and we had to go to Publix because she loved the fried/baked chicken they had, LOL
Old 12-07-2011, 04:14 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by a_lopez1975
@Chris Rose: Yes, I've been living in Germany for the past 10 years. Prague (Czech) and Autria is about 2 hours where I live at and been there plenty of times. Nice roads and I can't wait to drive the Stang on them. Been to alot of castles too. In fact, when I got married in Feb 2011, we got married in an old castle in Regensberg that's over 1,000 years old in the dungean (at a round table) where the knights use to hold them secret coucil meetings. Took alot of pics.

I love Europe, but my wife (she german) wants to experience life in the States and when I took her there last year, she fell in love with Wal-Mart, LOL
Ron, that was me that posted that yesterday. Accidentally posted it under Chris Rose's username. Sorry, bud!

That's awesome! You are in the area I would definitely try to be stationed in(or Japan). Germany/the Alps/Austria are so beautiful, I'm sure you see something new/beautiful every day. Clearly you do, as you met your wife out there! That's awesome, btw! Congratulations! German(European) women are very loyal, very loving and very interested in the US and our way of life. It's no surprise she loved Wal-Mart. Europe doesn't have stores that have everything including the kitchen sink, like that. They also don't use the saturated fats/salts/sugars we do in our foods, so when they come over here they go ape**** over our food. Have you had fast-food over there? It's much healthier/much less fattening. I actually really liked the Chicken sandwiches at Burger King in Europe moreso than what we have here, but then again, I am relatively healthy.

Check your PMs, brother!

Originally Posted by Lem-06

LOL@Dungeon/Imprisoned marriage. But yes, there are alot of nice stores in Germany, yet for some reason, wifey went ape **** over Wal-Mart, and we had to go to Publix because she loved the fried/baked chicken they had, LOL
Publix is one of the only things I miss about living in Florida and part of that has to do with their delicious friend Chicken lunch specials!
Old 12-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Mmm fried chicken. Love it.
Coincidentally I live in KY. But hate KFC. A grocery store here has much better chicken.
Damn you all making me hungry at work
Old 12-07-2011, 11:27 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

@Chris, cool. Yeah, McDonald's and BBK are pretty popular here, but the the taste is slightly different. The McDonald's in Germany are very clean and basically a resturant. They even have a McCafe in all Mikie D's. U can also order your food and a waitress brings it for you (yes, still talking about McDonalds). And I can't agree more, European women are very loyal (except the ones you meet at the club, but that's worldwide, lol), the only downfall is that they are "VERY" jealous woman. In fact, last year we did our honey moon in Florida (Mirmar, near Ft. Lauderdale), and the wife had me take her to publix everday for that Chicken Special, lol. Just responded to your PM bro

@Lem: LOL, I love KFC, we have one in the city (Regensberg) we live in, but the taste is slightly different as well, and again, it's a Resturant Style KFC ;0)
Old 12-08-2011, 02:16 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

@Chris, cool. Yeah, McDonald's and BBK are pretty popular here, but the the taste is slightly different. The McDonald's in Germany are very clean and basically a resturant. They even have a McCafe in all Mikie D's. U can also order your food and a waitress brings it for you (yes, still talking about McDonalds). And I can't agree more, European women are very loyal (except the ones you meet at the club, but that's worldwide, lol), the only downfall is that they are "VERY" jealous woman. In fact, last year we did our honey moon in Florida (Mirmar, near Ft. Lauderdale), and the wife had me take her to publix everday for that Chicken Special, lol. Just responded to your PM bro

@Lem: LOL, I love KFC, we have one in the city (Regensberg) we live in, but the taste is slightly different as well, and again, it's a Resturant Style KFC ;0)
Yea, Roni, that taste difference is because our frying oil is full of salt/sugar/saturated fats to give them some of their flavor and this is one of the reasons US citizens are so obese. In Europe, they use salt/saturated fat-free frying oils and just generally better quality products than we do here in the US. That's why you see so fewer obese people in Europe/Asia/etc. I was shocked at how many people were in line at the fast food restaurants over there, but they were all thin(I'm pretty thin 6' 165lbs) and ordering large/extra-large combos.

All this talk of food is making me hungry too, I think I'm going to Appetite's for dinner tonight. They will put whatever you want/can think of on a Cheeseburger. MMMMMMMMMMMMM friend egg, onion rings, bacon and french fries on a Cheeseburger! Speaking of obesity, I should probably weigh like 400lbs. lol
Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
Yea, Roni, that taste difference is because our frying oil is full of salt/sugar/saturated fats to give them some of their flavor and this is one of the reasons US citizens are so obese. In Europe, they use salt/saturated fat-free frying oils and just generally better quality products than we do here in the US. That's why you see so fewer obese people in Europe/Asia/etc. I was shocked at how many people were in line at the fast food restaurants over there, but they were all thin(I'm pretty thin 6' 165lbs) and ordering large/extra-large combos.

All this talk of food is making me hungry too, I think I'm going to Appetite's for dinner tonight. They will put whatever you want/can think of on a Cheeseburger. MMMMMMMMMMMMM friend egg, onion rings, bacon and french fries on a Cheeseburger! Speaking of obesity, I should probably weigh like 400lbs. lol
This is very true ;0)