Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > AmericanMuscle.com
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 02-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #21
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Would love to work there around all these good lookin cars.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Lem-06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #22
AMDanBailer
Platinum Sponsor

Vehicle: 2012 Boss 302
americanmusclefb americanmuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangSD View Post
from addict to dealer - now that is an idea! I bet they get all the cool new stuff before anyone else and .... oh man that employee discount!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerjd View Post
Oh how my life would be different if I would have gotten that position a while back, lol...I guess I'll just have to settle with visiting at least once a year.
Yea, it's a pretty sweet gig, lemme tell ya!

We're always looking for enthusiastic and hard-working Mustang owners to work with us, here at AmericanMuscle! AM Job Postings! If you've ever wanted to get your foot in the door with a large but still small company, this would be your chance! AM has been steadily growing and improving, needing more and more helpful and useful people to fill great positions. With the employee benefits (healthplan, employee Mustang purchasing program{that's right, they pay us to buy Mustangs!}, employee discounts), the awesome people and the great atmosphere, AM is one kick-*** place to be employed.
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #23
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Ford Mustang GT and 1985 Ford T-bird 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisRose View Post
What's the name of the rehab? I want to set them up a members-only discount code! LOL
Its called spending money on upgrading computer and network and TV

though a another method might be send money to the less modded so they can spend it (I don't think that'll catch on)
Old 02-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #24
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Ford Mustang GT and 1985 Ford T-bird 302

Just today I found out about an android app that works with a bluetooth ODBII device that seems so cool I had to have it
Old 02-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #25
nick02stanggt
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2002 Mustang Gt

yea i want 2 buy everything on their website lol
nick02stanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #26
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2014 Mustang GT 5.0L
trent.stuart1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post

We're always looking for enthusiastic and hard-working Mustang owners to work with us, here at AmericanMuscle! AM Job Postings! If you've ever wanted to get your foot in the door with a large but still small company, this would be your chance! AM has been steadily growing and improving, needing more and more helpful and useful people to fill great positions. With the employee benefits (healthplan, employee Mustang purchasing program{that's right, they pay us to buy Mustangs!}, employee discounts), the awesome people and the great atmosphere, AM is one kick-*** place to be employed.
I'd love to apply to be the staff photographer...
2014 Mustang GT Premium 6R80Modifications: Kooks catback exhaust, JLT driver and passenger side oil separators, Avant Garde M510 wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 tires, Koni yellows, Maximum motorsport road and track springs, Maximum motorsports caster camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR relocation brackets, BMR upper control arm AND MOUNT, mrt black hood struts, BMR adjustable panhard bar,
mustang0672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:44 AM   #27
FormlessGT
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2002 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Charles William Johnson Formless

American Muscle is my favorite place to shop for parts for my pony. The site is well designed and easy to navigate. Only problem is I spend too much money on there haha.
FormlessGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #28
AMDanBailer
Platinum Sponsor

Vehicle: 2012 Boss 302
americanmusclefb americanmuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormlessGT View Post
American Muscle is my favorite place to shop for parts for my pony. The site is well designed and easy to navigate. Only problem is I spend too much money on there haha.
Thanks for the kind words! Only a couple more posts (44) and you can receive the forums discount we offer to help save you some cash. Shoot me a PM when you reach 50 posts and I can hook you up!
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #29
Shredder505
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 02 Mineral Gray GT
Brian Dondero HtK B0SS M4N Brian_Dondero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post

Wish I could work for you guys, but with my clutch I don't think my left leg would be able to move after a week cause of the traffic on the Schuylkill expressway
Full Bolt On
Mac LT Headers, VRS Catted X-Pipe, 3in Muffler Delete
H&R Super Sports KYB 8-way Gas Shocks and Struts
Full Length Welded Subframe Connectors
Tuned by Matt at Performance Evolution

Shredder505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:38 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2002, 2006, american, americanmuscle, caliper, discount, employee, hate, lethal, location, locations, muscle, mustang, tungsten, wheels