AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

First Time AM Customer

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 04:37 PM
mark_byers39
1st Gear Member

Default First Time AM Customer

I just ordered a wheel and tire combo along with mufflers off of AM on Tuesday and was just curious if anyone could give any idea how long those kind of things take to ship, aka when I can expect to see them. Hope to have them installed before I head to Bradenton next week weekend for the NMRA season opener
Old 02-23-2012, 04:52 PM
302_HBU
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mark_byers39
I just ordered a wheel and tire combo along with mufflers off of AM on Tuesday and was just curious if anyone could give any idea how long those kind of things take to ship, aka when I can expect to see them. Hope to have them installed before I head to Bradenton next week weekend for the NMRA season opener
I just made my first purchase there last night! (but for only a ignition lock cylinder.) I have heard they are very good with shipping! (and for free on all orders its hard to go wrong!)..Hope you have them for next weekend!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Shampue
3rd Gear Member

My experience has been either same day or next day of the order being placed. It really depends on stock and when you placed the order (time of day)
Old 02-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

I also ordered rim and tire combo from AM.. If I can remebe it took about t working days...
Old 02-24-2012, 04:40 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Hey, guys! Thanks for all your support. We greatly appreciate it!

Wheels and tires can take 2-3 days to mount and balance, but it's normally done in a day or two. So, depending upon how quickly our mount/balance team can get them done, they'll ship to you in GA in 2-3 business days from our location in PA. So, it's pretty quick, but definitely not quite as fast as NorthEasterners get their parts.

Did you get to use the forums discount code? If not, shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with it for a future purchase! Don't hesitate to PM if you have any questions in the future. Have a great weekend!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Check my thread. Ordered mine monday at about 1 pm.
Arrived today by noon

All hail the discount
(and chris)
Old 02-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

very nice bro.. any pics??
Old 02-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
very nice bro.. any pics??
Right over here sir
https://mustangforums.com/forum/7852428-post1.html
Old 02-25-2012, 04:17 PM
mark_byers39
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung

Wheels and tires can take 2-3 days to mount and balance, but it's normally done in a day or two. So, depending upon how quickly our mount/balance team can get them done, they'll ship to you in GA in 2-3 business days from our location in PA. So, it's pretty quick, but definitely not quite as fast as NorthEasterners get their parts.

Did you get to use the forums discount code? If not, shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with it for a future purchase! Don't hesitate to PM if you have any questions in the future. Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the response Chris. Unfortunately I didn't know about the code for the forums till after I had placed my order but I'll be sure to get it from you soon so I can use it for my future purchases from you guys.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:37 PM
302_HBU
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung

I completely forgot about that discount code for forum members too! Thats pretty unfortunate that I just ordered all the parts I need..lol..Oh well, I'll get it when I need to make purchases in the future!

Quick Reply: First Time AM Customer