AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Easy Bama Tune Question

Old 03-16-2012, 12:08 PM
tbomb87
1st Gear Member

Default Easy Bama Tune Question

Ok I just want to double check my research and hear it from you guys before I make a big purchase April 1st.

Will your custom Bama tune fix my speedometer since it is off from new gears? Not sure if I would have to go get it tuned by someone else with a dyno after I got the actual tuner.

April 1st I'm going to buy the 2010 GT500 staggered wheels and the Tuner...saying I'm excited would be a giant understatement!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:29 PM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by tbomb87
Ok I just want to double check my research and hear it from you guys before I make a big purchase April 1st.

Will your custom Bama tune fix my speedometer since it is off from new gears? Not sure if I would have to go get it tuned by someone else with a dyno after I got the actual tuner.

April 1st I'm going to buy the 2010 GT500 staggered wheels and the Tuner...saying I'm excited would be a giant understatement!
Yes, now is also your chance to get your speedo adjusted correctly if you've changed your wheels and not kept the same diameter as well. (I see you're getting new wheels at the same time, be sure to give them the new wheel sizes on the questionnaire you fill out!)

When you order the tuner, you're be sent to a page to tell them what tunes you want put on it before it ships - answer all the questions (including the gearing!) and they will take all that into account for your car's personal 3-tune package.

Have Fun!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:32 PM
tbomb87
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JayyVee
Yes, now is also your chance to get your speedo adjusted correctly if you've changed your wheels and not kept the same diameter as well. (I see you're getting new wheels at the same time, be sure to give them the new wheel sizes on the questionnaire you fill out!)

When you order the tuner, you're be sent to a page to tell them what tunes you want put on it before it ships - answer all the questions (including the gearing!) and they will take all that into account for your car's personal 3-tune package.

Have Fun!
Awesome, thanks Jayy. I look forward to filling that questionnaire out!