AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Need the name/email of a supervisor or manager..

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 06:02 PM
joekr
1st Gear Member

I want to give support a final chance to respond.. I've got a name of a supervisor from another member and the email is getting sent out now. It's a tuning issue.

I don't want to drag the company through the mud, but my patience is shot to hell.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:29 PM
WildHorses67

Originally Posted by joekr
I want to give support a final chance to respond.. I've got a name of a supervisor from another member and the email is getting sent out now. It's a tuning issue.

I don't want to drag the company through the mud, but my patience is shot to hell.
so were u contacting Customer Support or did you try contacting bama? If u havent called BAMA you should try them because you said it was a tuning issue
Old 07-15-2012, 06:30 PM
joekr
1st Gear Member

Yes, I've spoken with Bama, multiple times...
Old 07-15-2012, 06:38 PM
joekr
1st Gear Member

Mod please close this thread. I've got what I need.

Thanks everyone.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

i'm curious as to why you would need to speak with AM about a tune...the only place you should be calling is BAMA, AM just supplies the tuner, they have 0 to do with the tuning
Old 07-15-2012, 07:23 PM
My1stGT
2nd Gear Member

If in fact the tune poses a safety issue. Would going back to stock tune not be an option?
Old 07-15-2012, 08:57 PM
joekr
1st Gear Member

AM own Bama. When you get no response from the child company, you escalate to the parent. I'm done troubleshooting. The issue has been ongoing for months.

Car has been reverted back to factory. Everything works perfect. It's definitely not the car.

Email has been sent to AM and I want this thread closed.. please.

Last edited by joekr; 07-15-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:48 PM
WildHorses67

even if AM owns bama you would probably have your email forwarded to someone in bama because they are different customer services.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by joekr
I don't want to air my issues publicly, but I need the email of someone in management at AM. Have some serious issues that need to be addressed.

Please PM me a name or two. Please, no tier 1 support folks.
Shoot me over a PM with your order number or a name/phone number and I can take care of this for you!

We do everything possible to make sure that our customers are happy. If this is a Bama inquiry, I'll make sure the appropriate manager from Bama gives you a shout directly and we'll get you squared away!

Sorry to hear that you're having a problem with whatever it is, but we'll make it right and hopefully gain back your trust again!

Dan
Old 07-16-2012, 12:35 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Actually, I was able to pull up your info and Mike Wilson, the lead Bama Calibrator, is going to be giving you a call. He's back from a 2 week vacation, and already looked at your datalogs.

Apparently, you were experiencing a stall here and there? I know the Bama team will be able to help diagnose what's going on!

Dan

Quick Reply: Need the name/email of a supervisor or manager..