AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 04:32 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ranzo
Does AM have any lighting options for 2010-2012s to convert all the lamps, the headlights and foglights, to various brightness and color depths such as 4000k, 6000k, etc? I'm going to purchase the CS/Boss lower valance and I want all my light a bright, clean white touching on blue. If there isn't could you consider offering some? I've seen other companies but their reviews are 50/50 at best. I would feel more comfortable buying from AM.
Not HID's, but just a ranging temperature light, correct? I'll have my guys look into this, as we don't offer anything like that at the moment. Although it could be cool!

Shane

Originally Posted by huntiez
pre painted hood/rocker panels/front and rear spoilers/ u know the things we buy anyways and have to have someone else paint
Factory body panels then. Not a bad idea, especially if someone is in a fender bender. I'll add the suggestion!

Shane
Old 10-22-2013, 05:25 PM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Not HID's, but just a ranging temperature light, correct? I'll have my guys look into this, as we don't offer anything like that at the moment. Although it could be cool!

Shane

Factory body panels then. Not a bad idea, especially if someone is in a fender bender. I'll add the suggestion!

Shane
Wide-body kits...
Old 10-23-2013, 12:54 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kdryan
Wide-body kits...
Hmmm this could be cool.. I can't say I've seen too many widebody Mustangs, but I love the pics of the widebody Shelby!

Thanks for the ideas!

Shane
Old 10-24-2013, 02:46 PM
dengamu

I personally would like to see some more v6 love. For instance v6 engine things. Mainly cams and other internals. Also MAFs and underdrive for the v6
Old 10-24-2013, 03:09 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dengamu
I personally would like to see some more v6 love. For instance v6 engine things. Mainly cams and other internals. Also MAFs and underdrive for the v6

I really think we could use some underdrive pullies for the v6 crowd. Most guys see to be interested in them!

Is there any particular MAF sizing/scaling you prefer? Something that calibrates for 24lb injectors I assume? We may be able to have SR Performance produce both of these parts!

Shane
Old 10-24-2013, 03:43 PM
dengamu

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Is there any particular MAF sizing/scaling you prefer? Something that calibrates for 24lb injectors I assume?
Yes. I will be doing injectors at some point so that would be nice to so along with it. I see 73mm on other sites and I think it would go swell with the Windstar swap and an upgrade to a GT 65mm throttle body
Old 10-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

I second all the v6 stuff. Especially the pullies!
Old 10-24-2013, 05:45 PM
silverskoundrel
1st Gear Member

I think American muscle needs an app!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 02:51 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dengamu
Yes. I will be doing injectors at some point so that would be nice to so along with it. I see 73mm on other sites and I think it would go swell with the Windstar swap and an upgrade to a GT 65mm throttle body
Sounds good to me! Thanks for the suggestions. I'll talk to SR Performance about a 73mm MAF calibrated for 24lb injectors.

Shane

Originally Posted by silverskoundrel
I think American muscle needs an app!!!
I know there's plans for a mobile site in the future! It's not quite an app, but much better than what's available now.

Thanks for the feedback!

Shane
Old 10-27-2013, 11:21 AM
steev
2nd Gear Member

I wouldn't mind alcantara/suede door trim to replace the leather in the 05-09s...

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?