AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 11:06 AM
em27blacktop

Shane has Raxiom floated this idea (the new-edge gen5 lights) yet?
Old 11-06-2013, 12:33 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NYstang
I am more than happy to be a test subject!
Haha I have no doubt about that. If the time every comes, I'll keep you in ind. Thanks for all your enthusiasm and constantly posting up new product suggestions. You've helped a lot in this thread!

Shane

Originally Posted by em27blacktop
Shane has Raxiom floated this idea (the new-edge gen5 lights) yet?
Not at the moment. I will strongly bring this to their attention though. I've had quite a few requests for the same thing on other forums too. Hopefully this will help motivate Raxiom!

Shane
Old 11-06-2013, 08:18 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

no problem!

OH! another one- Shaker seals for 03-04 mach ones! the rubber bit that seals against the hood.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:56 AM
fedfireman
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
As in a decal that fits within the entire quarter window, edge to edge? Or just stickers for the inside windows that can be fitted anywhere? Could be cool either way, just wondering what your thought was.

Thanks!

Shane
For installations sake, something within an inch of the overall diameter. I have the side scoops and it annoys me that the window gets dirty and my passengers can see it.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:23 PM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

I believe Raxiom is currently looking into this too. System will would to be altered since it's designed to work with Mustangs that have sync. Hopefully they come up with something in the near future though.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Shane

I'm getting ready to add SYNC to my 09using the Ford kit that is available. I know this is an option that many have installed. I think even some people with 08's have done this. Would that make a difference?
Old 11-08-2013, 11:05 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NYstang
no problem!

OH! another one- Shaker seals for 03-04 mach ones! the rubber bit that seals against the hood.
Good point. I like to make sure we have maintenance and replacement parts for the product we carry. Especially seals like this one!

Shane

Originally Posted by fedfireman
For installations sake, something within an inch of the overall diameter. I have the side scoops and it annoys me that the window gets dirty and my passengers can see it.
Gotcha! We do have the CDC Interior Quarter Window Covers too. They will black out the window, so your passengers don't have to look out a dirty window. Plus, it cleans up the rear interior IMO.

Let me know what you think!

Shane

Originally Posted by teepee542
I'm getting ready to add SYNC to my 09using the Ford kit that is available. I know this is an option that many have installed. I think even some people with 08's have done this. Would that make a difference?
Having SYNC will definitely make a difference. However, the conversion kit from Ford is rather expensive. How much is your dealer charging, not including the install?

Shane

Last edited by AMWill; 11-11-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:56 PM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

Having SYNC will definitely make a difference. However, the conversion kit from Ford is rather expensive. How much is your dealer charging, not including the install?

Shane
You can get the kits on e-bay for around $70. I have seen dealer pricing around $100 to update the ACM and register the SYNC service. There are several threads on Mustang forums with members that have gone this route. I'll be getting the kit as a gift and may have someone who can help me get the programming done cheaper.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:09 PM
StangingAround
1st Gear Member

Hubcentric rings.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
fedfireman
2nd Gear Member

Wow! Thanks Shane! Did not even see those! Never mind then lol.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:57 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by teepee542
You can get the kits on e-bay for around $70. I have seen dealer pricing around $100 to update the ACM and register the SYNC service. There are several threads on Mustang forums with members that have gone this route. I'll be getting the kit as a gift and may have someone who can help me get the programming done cheaper.
That's not bad at all. I was told it was more costly, but never actually looked it up myself. Could you provide a link to the kit you're picking up? I want to pass it along to the right people!

Shane

Originally Posted by StangingAround
Hubcentric rings.
How large of a spacer are you interested in? We currently have a few hub-centric spacers available. Let me know if there's anything size you're interested in!

Shane

Originally Posted by fedfireman
Wow! Thanks Shane! Did not even see those! Never mind then lol.
Not a problem! I appreciate the suggestions. Keep them coming!

Shane

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?