AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 09-06-2012, 12:18 PM
08caliGT
1st Gear Member

05-09 cervini 4" cowl
Old 09-06-2012, 12:45 PM
3vStang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
We’re going to start a thread because we need your help! We’re always looking to add to our arsenal of Aftermarket Mustang parts and are looking for suggestions from you guys. We’ve already brought in tons of parts that have been suggested by our Loyal Customers and Fans! So the question is ... What parts would you guys like to see? What finishes? What year ranges? etc…

We really appreciate all of your suggestions and none of them will be overlooked, even if we can’t honor it! We look forward to hearing some really cool ideas and suggestions!

An AmericanMuscle staff member will come in here once a day to check out what new posts have been submitted. We’ll also be posting every few weeks to let you guys know what customer suggestions that we’re bringing in!

Thanks a lot for all of your participation!

Koni Yellows for 05-09s
Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 PM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
2013 style tail lights for a 2010 mustang.
This.. definitely this.. Try to find a manufacturer or start producing them yourself but I would love to see those style of tailights and would be some right away.

More wheel options, preferably deep dished and drag racing types

More gauges, perhaps a partnership with Innovate?

More seat brands.. I love Corbeau but it would be nice to see a few more

And more pre-painted parts, I love that you guys started doing this and saves a lot of hastle and would like to start seeing more pre-painted stuff.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:51 PM
07graygt
2nd Gear Member

+1 cervinis 4" cowl hood 05-09!!! And this is gonna sound crazy don't even know if you guys could do it but adapter plates or manifold for a 5.4l 3v.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:04 PM
08caliGT
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TRexGAWD
This.. definitely this.. Try to find a manufacturer or start producing them yourself but I would love to see those style of tailights and would be some right away.

More wheel options, preferably deep dished and drag racing types

More gauges, perhaps a partnership with Innovate?

More seat brands.. I love Corbeau but it would be nice to see a few more

And more pre-painted parts, I love that you guys started doing this and saves a lot of hastle and would like to start seeing more pre-painted stuff.
+1 on deep dish, godspeeds... saw an article on dual exhaust tips for the new model, maybe some kind of conversion for earlier years... more clothing is always good. I think shirts per generation, I'd love an s197 designed shirt.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:07 PM
astentine
2nd Gear Member

2013 tail lights for a 2010 mustang.
Why start there?! I'd love these for 05 - 09 too!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:07 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

More pre-painted parts definately. 2013 style tail-lights for 2005+up Models. And some stylish American Muscle and or Ford clothing.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by WildHorses67
what about a new wheel like a SuperSnake Wheel Replica, heard the wheels were discontinued for the SuperSnake program. Definately a great looking wheel, and hard to get, goign for like $4000 on Ebay.
Definitely a great suggestion. It would be really cool to get this wheel in, I'll get this sent over to my product development and purchasing teams!

2013 tail lights for a 2010 mustang.
Originally Posted by TRexGAWD
Originally Posted by a_lopez1975
More pre-painted parts definately. 2013 style tail-lights for 2005+up Models. And some stylish American Muscle and or Ford clothing.
We're in the process of manufacturing the 13' taillights for 05+. As soon as I have a realistic ETA I'll be sure to let you guys know!

Thanks for all the suggestions so far guys, these are all really great ideas. I've sent all of this over to my purchasing and product development teams. As soon as I hear back from them I'll definitely let you guys now!

- Dan
Old 09-06-2012, 02:22 PM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Definitely a great suggestion. It would be really cool to get this wheel in, I'll get this sent over to my product development and purchasing teams!

We're in the process of manufacturing the 13' taillights for 05+. As soon as I have a realistic ETA I'll be sure to let you guys know!

Thanks for all the suggestions so far guys, these are all really great ideas. I've sent all of this over to my purchasing and product development teams. As soon as I hear back from them I'll definitely let you guys now!

- Dan
As soon as there is an ETA I want to be on the first order to buy!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:26 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Sounds great. Well, I'll definately be waiting for those 2013 lights to be on stock..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?