AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 04-01-2013, 12:32 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
UDP kit for the new 3.7s?

Good idea! I was thinking like a 11 or 12% underdrive? This way you won't have any issues with charging or cooling.

Shane

Matthew
Originally Posted by SyNdicateZ
How about vinyl car wrap rolls of various colors.
This could be interesting! Although, very difficult install for most. Plus, shipping it would have to put creases in the vinyl. That's not really a problem, but it has to be stretched out and sit for 24hrs.

I'm going to brain storm with you Vinyls Team about this one!

Shane

Originally Posted by NYstang
shane, thought of something else when i was trying to close my door today- the door cups for 94-04 models(where the handle and window buttons are). I know you guys started carrying resto stuff, and nearly every used SN95 ive looked at has these broken
Great idea! We've actually been playing around with this for the past week or so. I believe we'll have something available shortly down the road!

Shane
Old 04-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Andrew Christian
2nd Gear Member

05-09 pre-painted hoods. I would more than be happy shelling out 1k for an AM quality painted hood from Cervinis or Trufiber.

More pre-painted parts in general. I'm tired of getting gouged for paint costs. I like the AM quality of paint which matches perfectly. No bull and you could do a limited warranty so people wouldn't be asses about it. Maybe start with the AmericanMuscle Concept style hood? You've got your first buyer with an 07 V6 in the Alloy color!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:21 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Andrew Christian
05-09 pre-painted hoods. I would more than be happy shelling out 1k for an AM quality painted hood from Cervinis or Trufiber.

More pre-painted parts in general. I'm tired of getting gouged for paint costs. I like the AM quality of paint which matches perfectly. No bull and you could do a limited warranty so people wouldn't be asses about it. Maybe start with the AmericanMuscle Concept style hood? You've got your first buyer with an 07 V6 in the Alloy color!
Pre-Painted hoods could be a little tricky. The only reason is shipping such a large/heavy part without any nicks in the paint. Although, it would be awesome if we worked the kinks out.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane
Old 04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Lokota
2nd Gear Member

more bullitt items! i need a bullitt grille and interior trim!!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:58 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lokota
more bullitt items! i need a bullitt grille and interior trim!!
We do have Billet Grilles for most years. They're available in both black & polished, too! What kind of interior trim were you looking for?

Shane
Old 04-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Lokota
2nd Gear Member

the turned aluminum dash kits, and you used to carry bullitt grilles but not anymore, makes me sad to even bring it up
Old 04-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Andrew Christian
2nd Gear Member

4.0L intake manifolds or plenum covers. I know Midwest Auto is no longer around but maybe you guys at AM can help us 4.0Ls out with some underhood love.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:12 PM
ford4v429
3rd Gear Member

any chance you guys might have enough clout to talk BFG into producing the old T/A radials in a 17"? I think there could be a big market for a decent priced RWL brand name tire... I talked to someone at goodrich, they 'didnt know why, but expect something to do with white lettered/speed ratings'...do we really NEED tired rated for 149 mph for 30 minutes? I dont think so, unless we get a autobahn in the US... T/As were great tires, looked great, think theres still a market there.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:34 AM
steev
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lokota
the turned aluminum dash kits, and you used to carry bullitt grilles but not anymore, makes me sad to even bring it up
You mean the badgeless standard style grille, like on the newer Bullitt models, right?

Originally Posted by Andrew Christian
4.0L intake manifolds or plenum covers. I know Midwest Auto is no longer around but maybe you guys at AM can help us 4.0Ls out with some underhood love.
I don't mind seeing the intake manifold on my 4.0. I'd definitely much prefer an xcharger sat on top of the engine than a piece of plastic though (yeah, $5,000 versus $300-$500).
Old 04-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Weld on/clamp on GT500 quad exhaust tips. I want those factory tips with my Borla ATAK exhaust.

Matthew

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?