AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 12:02 PM
TJMeyer
1st Gear Member

Shane, or a fiberglass hood that looks stock. There are a couple threads that mention this due to the corrosion problems that the aluminum hoods are prone to.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:07 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by TJMeyer
Shane, or a fiberglass hood that looks stock. There are a couple threads that mention this due to the corrosion problems that the aluminum hoods are prone to.
Okay cool, that's exactly what I was thinking too. This is definitely a possibility down the road for us. I'll make sure the suggest gets to the right people!

Shane
Old 10-18-2013, 10:07 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Hi all!

I'm looking for some fresh product ideas. Post up any new ideas you may have when you get a chance. I'm about to submit more product suggestions and I thought I'd check in with you guys before I do so, in case anything recent came up.

All suggestions will be reviewed and considered. Thanks for all the assistance everyone!

Shane
Old 10-18-2013, 06:43 PM
huntiez
1st Gear Member

agree more pre painted parts would be nice i know alot of the time i hold back on ordering something cause i dont want it sitting around till i have the money to paint it for example i want a boss 302 manifold but not till i have some spare change to paint it so it really stands out
Old 10-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

I know this is a very small thing. But i would love to see full color AM brand decals. I have the white windshield banner on my car but i noticed on some of your project cars they have the orange and blue. I think it looks sick. I'd gladly pay an extra dollar amount for them. Also maybe some restoration parts. I know it is not y'all's main focus but i think it would be a great market to expand your product line as some of loyal customer's car are getting older. I know mine needs new air vents cause someone who was to tall got in the car haha. But keep up the great work!
Old 10-19-2013, 09:18 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Maybe audio equipment? Speakers (OEM and aftermarket), Amps, wiring kits....3.7 engine covers? UDP kits for the 3.7?

Matthew
Old 10-21-2013, 02:06 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by huntiez
agree more pre painted parts would be nice i know alot of the time i hold back on ordering something cause i dont want it sitting around till i have the money to paint it for example i want a boss 302 manifold but not till i have some spare change to paint it so it really stands out
Cool! What other PrePainted Parts would you like to see available? We're always looking to expand this section of AM.

Shane

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
I know this is a very small thing. But i would love to see full color AM brand decals. I have the white windshield banner on my car but i noticed on some of your project cars they have the orange and blue. I think it looks sick. I'd gladly pay an extra dollar amount for them. Also maybe some restoration parts. I know it is not y'all's main focus but i think it would be a great market to expand your product line as some of loyal customer's car are getting older. I know mine needs new air vents cause someone who was to tall got in the car haha. But keep up the great work!
Thanks for the advice! I think the AM colored windshield banner would be pretty cool too. Also, we have been bringing in a ton of restoration parts for 79-93 Fox bodies, and a few things for 94-04 Mustangs. What year is yours? By the sounds of it 94-04? I know those vents break all the time. We should certainly bring in some replacements!

Shane

Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
Maybe audio equipment? Speakers (OEM and aftermarket), Amps, wiring kits....3.7 engine covers? UDP kits for the 3.7?

Matthew
I know we've discussed audio equipment in the past, but it's been a while. I'll bring this back to the table and see if something new comes from it. Also, I'll contact SR Performance about the UDP kits!

Shane
Old 10-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Ranzo
1st Gear Member

Does AM have any lighting options for 2010-2012s to convert all the lamps, the headlights and foglights, to various brightness and color depths such as 4000k, 6000k, etc? I'm going to purchase the CS/Boss lower valance and I want all my light a bright, clean white touching on blue. If there isn't could you consider offering some? I've seen other companies but their reviews are 50/50 at best. I would feel more comfortable buying from AM.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:19 PM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

A wet bar with some dancing girls would be nice...
Old 10-22-2013, 02:21 PM
huntiez
1st Gear Member

pre painted hood/rocker panels/front and rear spoilers/ u know the things we buy anyways and have to have someone else paint

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?