AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 12-18-2013, 05:40 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Keep the suggestions coming guys! These have been great. I'm writing everything down to be discussed with the right people.

Thanks again!

Shane
Old 12-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Alright something big for us new edge guys. I know or have at least seen this happen on so many of our cars. Mine suffers from it as well. But it would be awesome if y'all carried some 99-04 trunk strut replacements. I understand your competitor has some for a reasonable price, but I have been a loyal customer for five years and I would rather buy from y'all first when at all possible. Otherwise keep up the good work!
Old 12-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Subbz
2nd Gear Member

Will we ever see the 99-01 cobra front bumpers on sale? I'm sure a lot of new edge owners would buy it in a heartbeat.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:27 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Alright something big for us new edge guys. I know or have at least seen this happen on so many of our cars. Mine suffers from it as well. But it would be awesome if y'all carried some 99-04 trunk strut replacements. I understand your competitor has some for a reasonable price, but I have been a loyal customer for five years and I would rather buy from y'all first when at all possible. Otherwise keep up the good work!
This is a great suggestion! That's something you don't think about going wrong until it starts failing... Thanks for the feedback man!

Shane

Originally Posted by Subbz
Will we ever see the 99-01 cobra front bumpers on sale? I'm sure a lot of new edge owners would buy it in a heartbeat.
Hey Subbz,

Are you referring to the 03-04 Cobra front bumpers we have? I know we were looking into bringing in the 99-01 Cobra style, but as far as I know it's still in the works. Nor do I see it on our site, unless I'm missing something?

Shoot me a link when you get a chance!

Shane
Old 12-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Subbz
2nd Gear Member

I've only seen the 03-04 Cobra and the Cobra R front bumpers on there but I'm not sure if you guys ever sold the 99-01 Cobra front bumper. Also I should have been more clear when I asked if we will ever see them on sale. I meant if you guys will ever carry that bumper style to sell on your site.

Basically it looks like the Cobra R front bumper without the front splitter attached.

Name:  100_1074.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  155.4 KB

Last edited by Subbz; 12-30-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:43 PM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

I hope the 99/01 is never reproduced again. I like the rarity of my bumper.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:32 PM
DeadBob

As I was searching through the website today I was looking at gauge pods and noticed nothing for those of us that don't have black interior, would be nice for there to be some grey dash and pillar pods.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:16 PM
IndecisiveS197
2nd Gear Member

How about replacement E-brake cables for the S197. Seeing as how many early ones have snapped due to freezing/rusting.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:22 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Subbz
I've only seen the 03-04 Cobra and the Cobra R front bumpers on there but I'm not sure if you guys ever sold the 99-01 Cobra front bumper. Also I should have been more clear when I asked if we will ever see them on sale. I meant if you guys will ever carry that bumper style to sell on your site.

Basically it looks like the Cobra R front bumper without the front splitter attached.

Gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, we do need to bring this bumper in! Unfortunately, there's not many (if any) reputable brands that reproduce it. At least that I've seen. Are you aware of any aftermarket companies that do?

I would like to have this made at some point. I agree more than a few guys would be interested!

Shane

Originally Posted by DeadBob
As I was searching through the website today I was looking at gauge pods and noticed nothing for those of us that don't have black interior, would be nice for there to be some grey dash and pillar pods.
Yes definitely. You're right, we could use multiple interior color options. Thanks for bringing this up!

Shane

Originally Posted by IndecisiveS197
How about replacement E-brake cables for the S197. Seeing as how many early ones have snapped due to freezing/rusting.
Another good idea. Thanks man! These are exactly the kind of ideas I'm looking for.

Shane
Old 01-15-2014, 06:51 PM
Subbz
2nd Gear Member

I haven't found any aftermarket companies that make it but I've found a few websites that had it at one point so maybe they might know who does? The part number for the bumper is FO1000438R alternate number is YR3Z17D957FA

http://fo1.isocomponents.com/PART/FO1000438R
http://5310.iso-group.com/Public/Par.../46826495.aspx
http://www.iautobodyparts.com/fo1000...t-details.html
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCa.../front-bmp.htm
http://www.royaloakfordparts.com/OEM...Z17D957FA.html

Hope those help!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?