AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 07:00 PM
The01Cav
2nd Gear Member

It would be cool if you could get the cervini 05-09 tail light kit that they sell.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:21 AM
bronxbomba63
4th Gear Member

How about Cobra style mirrors for the New Edge Stangs? Also you guys should carry the individual Bullitt style pedals in case they get messed up during installation or wear and tear. I needed the accelerator pedal, and had to get it through a competitor because I didn't want to buy a completely new set.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:02 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Subbz
I haven't found any aftermarket companies that make it but I've found a few websites that had it at one point so maybe they might know who does? The part number for the bumper is FO1000438R alternate number is YR3Z17D957FA

http://fo1.isocomponents.com/PART/FO1000438R
http://5310.iso-group.com/Public/Par.../46826495.aspx
http://www.iautobodyparts.com/fo1000...t-details.html
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCa.../front-bmp.htm
http://www.royaloakfordparts.com/OEM...Z17D957FA.html

Hope those help!
Thanks! I did a little search, and I haven't found anyone who makes the bumper. I've also caught wind that it may be still have a patten from Ford. That's still a little unclear, but I'll keep looking.

Shane

Originally Posted by The01Cav
It would be cool if you could get the cervini 05-09 tail light kit that they sell.
Thanks for the input!

Shane

Originally Posted by bronxbomba63
How about Cobra style mirrors for the New Edge Stangs? Also you guys should carry the individual Bullitt style pedals in case they get messed up during installation or wear and tear. I needed the accelerator pedal, and had to get it through a competitor because I didn't want to buy a completely new set.
I would like to see these Pre-Painted as well. Thanks for the idea! Also, consider the Bullitt pedal thing noted too.

Shane
Old 01-22-2014, 03:58 PM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Thanks for the PM and link!

After talking to the guys at Raxiom. It turns out there's more to it than just the SYNC model. Apparently the interior wiring harness throughout the car is completely different. There's a lot more to installing the full SYNC system than just the bluetooth features.

The good news is Raxiom is working on a system for cars 05-09 cars. They haven't provided me any details, but you should know it's in the works!

Shane
I installed this SYNC Kit myself over the holidays. I'll be getting the programming done in a couple of weeks. the shop said it would be around $65. Once the programming is done I will have the full SYNC system including registration with Ford. Bluetooth. voice activation/recognition. the only thing I won't have is steering wheel controls. It will have the same functionality as my wife's 2012 Expedition. If Raxiom ever comes up with a way to do this I would definitely be interested. Especially if you needed a guinea pig for testing...
Old 01-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

You should sell those T-Shirts from the grabber build off videos that just released!! Actually I'd love some more AM shirts or graphics (mainly instead of black and white do them in your company colors)
Old 01-26-2014, 08:42 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by teepee542
I installed this SYNC Kit myself over the holidays. I'll be getting the programming done in a couple of weeks. the shop said it would be around $65. Once the programming is done I will have the full SYNC system including registration with Ford. Bluetooth. voice activation/recognition. the only thing I won't have is steering wheel controls. It will have the same functionality as my wife's 2012 Expedition. If Raxiom ever comes up with a way to do this I would definitely be interested. Especially if you needed a guinea pig for testing...
I think this is the direction Raxiom is going to take for guys without equipped with sync from the factory. I know they're currently working on it, but haven't heard any updates in a little while. If they need any cars to test it on, I'll let you know!

Shane

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
You should sell those T-Shirts from the grabber build off videos that just released!! Actually I'd love some more AM shirts or graphics (mainly instead of black and white do them in your company colors)
I like those shirts a lot too! It would be sweet if we have more color options for sure. Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane
Old 01-26-2014, 10:29 PM
pkugrsq
1st Gear Member

I bet somebody has mentioned it before, but maybe some Bilstein Shocks and Struts for the 2011-2014. I see them on CJ, but I'd rather buy them off AM.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:50 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pkugrsq
I bet somebody has mentioned it before, but maybe some Bilstein Shocks and Struts for the 2011-2014. I see them on CJ, but I'd rather buy them off AM.
I actually don't think anyone has brought it up before. As I think most people upgraded to the GT500 styled strut mounts and use the 05-10 Bilstein HD struts. Although, it would be really nice to offer both.

Thanks for the suggestion man!

Shane
Old 01-28-2014, 01:19 PM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
I think this is the direction Raxiom is going to take for guys without equipped with sync from the factory. I know they're currently working on it, but haven't heard any updates in a little while. If they need any cars to test it on, I'll let you know!

Shane

Shane
Thanks!
Old 02-07-2014, 11:31 PM
bronxbomba63
4th Gear Member

I noticed the corbeau brackets are removed for 99-04 cars. Do the brackets you have fit the corbeaus?

Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?