AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 03-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Shane, I would give my left foot (cause i drive an auto :P ) for a red super snake style decal for the new edges...
Old 03-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Det.FrankBullitt
1st Gear Member

Cervini's 05-09 Mustang LED Tail Light Conversion Kit, More hoods. Pre painted if possible.

Last edited by Det.FrankBullitt; 03-03-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Det.FrankBullitt
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by The01Cav
It would be cool if you could get the cervini 05-09 tail light kit that they sell.
Man I am so glad I found this thread. I was waiting to get my American Muscle Mustang forums discount code PM’ed to me and purchase their Raxiom Gen5 Tail Lights. Thanks to this thread I discovered Cervini's 05-09 Mustang LED Tail Light Conversion Kit. Wow! it blows the Gen5 tail lights out of the water. I will be pulling the trigger on the Cervini's 05-09 Mustang LED Tail Light Conversion Kit today. Glad I am still waiting on the AM discount code cuz I would have never seen the Cervini’s and would have ordered the Gen 5’s today.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:55 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by bronxbomba63
I noticed the corbeau brackets are removed for 99-04 cars. Do the brackets you have fit the corbeaus?
I've been meaning to bring Corbeau seat brackets in for the 99-04 Mustangs. I'm not sure why they're missing, but I'm going to make sure we get them in ASAP. It doesn't make sense to carry the seats with no brackets!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Shane, I would give my left foot (cause i drive an auto :P ) for a red super snake style decal for the new edges...
Haha consider this noted! I'll see what I can do for you.

Shane

Originally Posted by Det.FrankBullitt
Cervini's 05-09 Mustang LED Tail Light Conversion Kit, More hoods. Pre painted if possible.
We actually used to carry this LED Tail Light Conversion kit. We took it off the site because not many customer seemed interested in it. Everyone has their own taste for sure. I'm glad you found exactly what you wanted though!

Shane
Old 03-05-2014, 12:14 PM
calistang05
2nd Gear Member

How about some black chrome interior pieces if they make any would love to switch out my interior chrome for some black chrome.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:43 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by calistang05
How about some black chrome interior pieces if they make any would love to switch out my interior chrome for some black chrome.
I like this idea. I think black chrome would be more desirable for interior trim pieces over regular chrome too. Regular chrome interior is just a little too flashy for me. I also like the billet aluminum look for interior pieces.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane
Old 03-06-2014, 10:52 AM
DAD_23
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by calistang05
I second this. Would love some Black Chrome!
Old 03-07-2014, 06:43 AM
priestblack

Would be neat to see more aftermarket tail lights for 2010-12. Especially a more cost efficient 2013 style tail light. Everyone loves them but factory tail lights are crazy expensive.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:39 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by priestblack
Would be neat to see more aftermarket tail lights for 2010-12. Especially a more cost efficient 2013 style tail light. Everyone loves them but factory tail lights are crazy expensive.
There's always a chance of another aftermarket styled tail light. Although, I do know Raxiom looked into the '13 styled tail lights for 10-12 Mustangs, but I since discontinued the project. As far as I know, there's no word of continuing either.

I'll see if there's other styles that may come about though!

Shane
Old 03-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Chromeshadow
3rd Gear Member

I read the fist 20 pages then skipped ahead, don't know if these have been mentioned:
1. A decent spoiler for the 2011-12s, the 2010 Cervinis look great, the 2012s look like a '73 Camero. (I can't say which object they really look like)
2. 3.7 Engine dress up kits, valve covers, etc, not just chrome stuff to stick on.
3. A sunglass holder mounted in the headline near the dome lights...I have one in a F150 that pops open and holds two sunglasses. There is not much storage space, especially in the manual versions.
4. A way to compare exhausts to the stock units, maybe make a video that cuts from stock to aftermarket and back a few times.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?