AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What new Mustang mods should we bring in?

Old 03-13-2015, 12:06 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlindGUYnAR
I remember this being discussed earlier in the thread and found a pre-order link on AM.

2005-2009 RAXIOM NAV

Do you know if this will plug and play with the Shaker 500/1000 systems?
God I wish that would fit in my 2014 non-sync car!!!!! I'd grab that up!
Old 03-13-2015, 01:22 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BlindGUYnAR
I remember this being discussed earlier in the thread and found a pre-order link on AM.

2005-2009 RAXIOM NAV

Do you know if this will plug and play with the Shaker 500/1000 systems?
Hey BlindGuy - That shouldn't be an issue at all! Let me know if you're to have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
God I wish that would fit in my 2014 non-sync car!!!!! I'd grab that up!
GLOCKer - Have you seen our Raxiom OE Style Nav for the Non-Sync Cars??

Let me know if you have any questions!

Alex
Old 03-13-2015, 02:09 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Hey BlindGuy - That shouldn't be an issue at all! Let me know if you're to have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex

GLOCKer - Have you seen our Raxiom OE Style Nav for the Non-Sync Cars??

Let me know if you have any questions!

Alex
I've seen it Alex, but it doesn't do anything for me that I don't already have in my car. Granted, My Garmin is in the glove box and not integrated in the dash. I would love satellite radio and Bluetooth capability with that Nav unit but it's my understanding the Raxiom kit for my year car just doesn't do it. If the Raxiom kit did all of that for my non-sync car, I'd guarantee you it's what I'd be getting for Christmas this year!
Old 03-13-2015, 02:37 PM
teepee542
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus

Alex
I added Sync to my 2009 Shaker500. would that be an issue with this?
Old 03-14-2015, 09:09 AM
TJMeyer
1st Gear Member

Hey Alex, this isn't exactly a mod request, but if you talk with any of your apparel suppliers, I have been trying to find a baseball hat with just the GT logo in S197 script forever! I would buy this in multiple colors if available and I cant be the only one!
Old 03-14-2015, 01:52 PM
proeagles
4th Gear Member

I have always been a big fan of the billet aluminum grill, both polished and black, like Shelby installed on the 2007+ Mustangs for the 2015 Mustang. With the fog lights in the air dam, that would make a nice install and not lose the fog lamps.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:08 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I've seen it Alex, but it doesn't do anything for me that I don't already have in my car. Granted, My Garmin is in the glove box and not integrated in the dash. I would love satellite radio and Bluetooth capability with that Nav unit but it's my understanding the Raxiom kit for my year car just doesn't do it. If the Raxiom kit did all of that for my non-sync car, I'd guarantee you it's what I'd be getting for Christmas this year!
GLOCK - Ahh, You know what you definitely asked me this before, that's my fault sorry about that! My hopes are that in time it's going to be able to be compatible like this.

Originally Posted by teepee542
I added Sync to my 2009 Shaker500. would that be an issue with this?
TP - That shouldn't be an issue at all! Let us know if you're to have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex

Originally Posted by TJMeyer
Hey Alex, this isn't exactly a mod request, but if you talk with any of your apparel suppliers, I have been trying to find a baseball hat with just the GT logo in S197 script forever! I would buy this in multiple colors if available and I cant be the only one!
TJMeyer - No problem! It's a suggestion thread - That's a tough one and there might be a licensing issue with the script/font there. As much as it pains me to say it but have you taken a look on eBay by chance? I know there's a bunch of guys on there that are printing stuff like this. Above all if you get the exact font/script and look for a printer locally they shouldn't have trouble having something made for you like this. Sorry I wasn't much help there I just wanted to be as straight forward as possible!

Alex

Originally Posted by proeagles
I have always been a big fan of the billet aluminum grill, both polished and black, like Shelby installed on the 2007+ Mustangs for the 2015 Mustang. With the fog lights in the air dam, that would make a nice install and not lose the fog lamps.
Hey proeagles - That's a good one! I know exactly how you mean and I'll make sure to get that added onto our list but I think something like this could potentially be in the pipeline as we speak!

Thanks a lot for the recommendations guys, we really appreciate it! I can't stress it enough that because of your feedback I'm able to get things done here!

Let me know if anyone has any questions at all and I'm here to help and thanks again!

Alex
Old 04-04-2015, 10:26 PM
sdonaghey
2nd Gear Member

How about bringing back the side Boss C Stripes and roof blackout vinyl?
Old 04-06-2015, 10:26 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sdonaghey
How about bringing back the side Boss C Stripes and roof blackout vinyl?
hey sdonaghey

I'm more than happy to have that brought up with our vinyl team! Let me know if there's anything else you think we should be carrying and I'm here to help!

Alex
Old 04-28-2015, 01:06 PM
Gkid182

How about oem parking brake cables for 05-09 GT?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What new Mustang mods should we bring in?