AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

AM stands behind their word.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 AM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

Talking AM stands behind their word.

So without going into too much detail, I have been having an issue with AM regarding some parts I had ordered and some compensations that were set on a incorrect explanation.

So the short of it is this though, AM, as usually did the right thing to remedy the situation and got me the correct price on the correct item. Though technically they did not have to, or could have compromised, they once again held up to their high standard and did the right thing, not the most profitable thing.

I want to send a thank you to Dan Bailer who has helped me through this process.

Also Patrick Williams, who put some leg work in for me today, spent almost an hour on the phone, and Finlay got the last issues resolved and allowed me to place my order.

Thanks to the AM team and have a happy holiday season. Thank you again, for proving why you are one of the best in the business.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:36 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

I'm really glad to hear Dan and Patrick were able to get everything straightened out for you, especially right before the Holiday season! Thank you very much for posting up this thread explaining your full experience with us. It's a good way to show what AM is really about!

Again, thank you for being a loyal AM customer and working through this issue with us. I'll definitely let Dan and Patrick now you gave them a shout!

Shane
Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 PM
E_cox310
2nd Gear Member

The guys at AM muscle are the best. The simplest thing like answering the phone and giving the caller their name goes a long way. The small things count.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

for previous cars I've never had a single vendor that I counted on and utilized for every piece I was after - but things like this won me over, AM truly is fantastic and really stands behind their words and makes things right for the customer.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:57 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Entaille
for previous cars I've never had a single vendor that I counted on and utilized for every piece I was after - but things like this won me over, AM truly is fantastic and really stands behind their words and makes things right for the customer.
Thank you for the Kind words Entaille! I'm really glad that you know you can count on us to have your back. We'll always bend over backwards for all of our customers!

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the future!

-Dan
Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

Hey Dan, I need help!

Let them test the cam tune on your car :-)

In all seriousness, I'm working with your tuning team on a good non cam tune. So far the response time has been great, and they have been taking feedback and working well with me, so I'm very pleased.

But you know you want a cam sound :-)
Old 12-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Ruffy07

AM has always handled any issues that I had with some products that had some manufacturer defects very professionally and quickly. Cant say enough about their customer service.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:01 AM
RoLlRaCeR

American muscle is great! I've dealt with multiple performance shops over the 3 or 4 years of modding all various things, and they are great from fast shipping, good prices, and great customer support!! Will buy AM as long their in business!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:19 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all the kind words and support guys! We really appreciate it. However, the real thanks goes to you guys! Thank you for being the best customers and friends we could possibly ask for.

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Dan
Originally Posted by JDWalton
Hey Dan, I need help!

Let them test the cam tune on your car :-)

In all seriousness, I'm working with your tuning team on a good non cam tune. So far the response time has been great, and they have been taking feedback and working well with me, so I'm very pleased.

But you know you want a cam sound :-)
I'm glad to hear that the Bama team is working with you. Let me see what I can do about the cam tune !

-Dan
Old 12-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

Another +1 for AM CS... I had some C stripes I bought for my 2012 White V6 I had at one time, and after a week or so they came right off the car, bad adhesive I guess, as we followed the instructions to the letter.

One call and these folks had another set shipped that day to me. I do 99% of my parts shopping at AM. great to deal with all the way around.

Quick Reply: AM stands behind their word.