AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

2013 gt500 replica wheels from AM.

Old 06-06-2014, 11:34 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
The first thing I did when I bought my Mustang was look for replica Cobra wheels for it, and I was happy when I found that you guys sold them. But then I saw I couldn't get them in 20x10 and was a little disappointed, and started looking at the AMR.

I'm a little ways off from getting a wheel and tire package; the wife said for Christmas/my birthday, so I have some time. But If you have these in 20x10 by then, I'd have a hard time choosing between these and the AMRs!!!!
I'm not sure when your birthday is, but I don't see why we wouldn't have the 20x10's by Christmas. In fact, I'd hope we would have them available by the end of summer. There's no official ETA yet, but they're certainly in the works of being produced.

Choosing between the '13 GT500 wheels and AMR's will be tricky to say the least. Both look great in their own ways and will certainly grab attention by others. I guess this is just something you'll have to decide for yourself over the next few months. At least you'll have plenty of time!

Shane
Old 06-06-2014, 12:05 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
I'm not sure when your birthday is, but I don't see why we wouldn't have the 20x10's by Christmas. In fact, I'd hope we would have them available by the end of summer. There's no official ETA yet, but they're certainly in the works of being produced.

Choosing between the '13 GT500 wheels and AMR's will be tricky to say the least. Both look great in their own ways and will certainly grab attention by others. I guess this is just something you'll have to decide for yourself over the next few months. At least you'll have plenty of time!

Shane
What kind of time does it take for a wheel/tire package to ship if it's on back-order? I noticed that the more popular packages seem to be on back-order a lot. I'm just trying to get an idea so that down the road I can know what to expect.

Thanks!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:22 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

What kind of time does it take for a wheel/tire package to ship if it's on back-order? I noticed that the more popular packages seem to be on back-order a lot. I'm just trying to get an idea so that down the road I can know what to expect.

Thanks!
GLOCKer,

Can you shoot me a PM with your order number and I'm happy to take a look for you and see what's going on!

-Alex
Old 06-11-2014, 05:44 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
GLOCKer,

Can you shoot me a PM with your order number and I'm happy to take a look for you and see what's going on!

-Alex
Oh no! I haven't ordered yet. I've just noticed the more popular packages are back ordered. I was just wondering what the average wait was to get them in. Thanks!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:13 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Oh no! I haven't ordered yet. I've just noticed the more popular packages are back ordered. I was just wondering what the average wait was to get them in. Thanks!
GLOCKer,

Just wanted to make sure! When AmericanMuscle has a Wheel and Tire Kit listed on back order we're not missing everything but more likely just a front or rear tire. Do you have a item number, sku, or link I can take a look for you?

Let me know and I'll see what I can dig up!

-Alex
Old 06-11-2014, 08:29 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

This wheel should sell well, I have posters on my wall with this wheel.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:31 PM
FXR500

Well, it's been almost a year since my last post to this thread. Are you going to get wider 20" sizes?
Old 05-22-2015, 08:44 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FXR500
Well, it's been almost a year since my last post to this thread. Are you going to get wider 20" sizes?

Hey - Sorry about the delay on those but they're 100% happening. There's a slew of logistics in between getting these made by our suppliers and we ran into some trouble but rest assured, they're happening!

Alex