AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

BAMA Tunes for life

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 08:33 AM
Sparta
1st Gear Member

Default BAMA Tunes for life

Hello, I'm a new mustang owner and also new to the American Muscle website. I have only ordered one thing so far and have no complaints. My build list is currently at $4800 so I'm sure I will be buying from them for a while!

My question is about the FREE BAMA tunes for life option. Is that a special that's going on right now, or will that always be available for free?

Thanks.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:53 AM
BTR-75
1st Gear Member

I can't speak for AM, but it's been around for the past 3 years that I've been buying stuff from them and have no reason to believe they'll be doing away with it anytime soon. I bought my Steeda CAI and SCT Tuner from AM and have used the "free tunes for life" a couple of times, I always get a quick turn around and haven't had any problems with AM or Bama Tunes.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Sparta
1st Gear Member

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I wanted to know because I have some extra money right now and if it was a sale or something I would have to get that first, but if its a standard thing I'll wait and buy a different mod.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:55 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sparta
Hello, I'm a new mustang owner and also new to the American Muscle website. I have only ordered one thing so far and have no complaints. My build list is currently at $4800 so I'm sure I will be buying from them for a while!

My question is about the FREE BAMA tunes for life option. Is that a special that's going on right now, or will that always be available for free?

Thanks.
Welcome to the MustangForums and thanks for checking out our site! I'm glad to hear you like everything you've seen so far, I really appreciate your feedback.

Our free tunes for line program is included to all of our customers who buy a Bama custom tune(You can also buy into this program for a one time fee of $150. This will allow you to mod your car through out the years and not have to pay for a dyno tune every time you change something! Just hit us up anytime you want a revision, add a new mod etc.. and we'll get it sent out right away.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan
Old 03-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Sparta
1st Gear Member

Thank you for the official response. While I have this thread started I wanted to ask another question. What exactly is the difference between the Bama SF3/X3, and the Diablosport InTune Tuner. I've been reading on the forums and a lot of people were very excited when the Diablosport Tuner was available on American Muscle, but never really explained why. I was hoping I could get some enlightenment lol.