Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > AmericanMuscle.com
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 05-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 GT500 07 GT vert
Default AM is still the best

I had a performance problem with a part that I ordered from AM. I couldn't find my receipt and when I went to look at the part on the AM site, I decided to post a negative review about the part.

Keep in mind, this was an issue with the part and I didn't think it should have failed that soon with so few miles.

If you've ever posted a review on AM, they do look them over before they approve them. Well, I got a call the next day from AM and they offered to send a replacement part. I honestly couldn't tell you if the parts' warranty had expired but if it hadn't it was probably close and I am assuming it was a year. I was very impressed with the proactive call and the agent told me they just want to make sure their customers are satisfied.

So even though the part might be a little questionable, AM's customer service is spot on the best! I offered to retract my negative review in light of the development (my suggestion) and assuming the part performs well, will happily assume it was simply a one off defect and write a positive review.

Im always happy with American Muscle. You guys kick butt!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

wcgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
AMDanBailer
Platinum Sponsor

Vehicle: 2012 Boss 302
americanmusclefb americanmuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcgman View Post
I had a performance problem with a part that I ordered from AM. I couldn't find my receipt and when I went to look at the part on the AM site, I decided to post a negative review about the part.

Keep in mind, this was an issue with the part and I didn't think it should have failed that soon with so few miles.

If you've ever posted a review on AM, they do look them over before they approve them. Well, I got a call the next day from AM and they offered to send a replacement part. I honestly couldn't tell you if the parts' warranty had expired but if it hadn't it was probably close and I am assuming it was a year. I was very impressed with the proactive call and the agent told me they just want to make sure their customers are satisfied.

So even though the part might be a little questionable, AM's customer service is spot on the best! I offered to retract my negative review in light of the development (my suggestion) and assuming the part performs well, will happily assume it was simply a one off defect and write a positive review.

Im always happy with American Muscle. You guys kick butt!

I'm sorry to hear about the defect you experienced with your parts. Going over those Reviews is one way that we reach out to our Customers that are having issues. Those Reviews also allow us to receive a ton of feedback so that we can let the manufactures know exactly what's going on with their product, in hopes to make any necessary improvements!

We will always bend over backwards to make sure you're taking care of and satisfied. Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement