AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

AM is still the best

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 07:01 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Default AM is still the best

I had a performance problem with a part that I ordered from AM. I couldn't find my receipt and when I went to look at the part on the AM site, I decided to post a negative review about the part.

Keep in mind, this was an issue with the part and I didn't think it should have failed that soon with so few miles.

If you've ever posted a review on AM, they do look them over before they approve them. Well, I got a call the next day from AM and they offered to send a replacement part. I honestly couldn't tell you if the parts' warranty had expired but if it hadn't it was probably close and I am assuming it was a year. I was very impressed with the proactive call and the agent told me they just want to make sure their customers are satisfied.

So even though the part might be a little questionable, AM's customer service is spot on the best! I offered to retract my negative review in light of the development (my suggestion) and assuming the part performs well, will happily assume it was simply a one off defect and write a positive review.

Im always happy with American Muscle. You guys kick butt!
Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wcgman
I had a performance problem with a part that I ordered from AM. I couldn't find my receipt and when I went to look at the part on the AM site, I decided to post a negative review about the part.

Keep in mind, this was an issue with the part and I didn't think it should have failed that soon with so few miles.

If you've ever posted a review on AM, they do look them over before they approve them. Well, I got a call the next day from AM and they offered to send a replacement part. I honestly couldn't tell you if the parts' warranty had expired but if it hadn't it was probably close and I am assuming it was a year. I was very impressed with the proactive call and the agent told me they just want to make sure their customers are satisfied.

So even though the part might be a little questionable, AM's customer service is spot on the best! I offered to retract my negative review in light of the development (my suggestion) and assuming the part performs well, will happily assume it was simply a one off defect and write a positive review.

Im always happy with American Muscle. You guys kick butt!

I'm sorry to hear about the defect you experienced with your parts. Going over those Reviews is one way that we reach out to our Customers that are having issues. Those Reviews also allow us to receive a ton of feedback so that we can let the manufactures know exactly what's going on with their product, in hopes to make any necessary improvements!

We will always bend over backwards to make sure you're taking care of and satisfied. Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan