AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

american muscle discount

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 10:42 AM
eightsecondsrider69

Default promo code

Hello everyone! I'm a new member and enjoy reading alot of these posts. I have a 09 gt mustang and want to buy a tuner for it. I shop at american muscle and thought that I get a promo code for my next purchase. Does anyone know how to go about getting one? Someone told me about Dan Bailer @ AM. Just don't how to go about it! Thank you for any help!
Old 11-19-2014, 11:40 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eightsecondsrider69
Hello everyone! I'm a new member and enjoy reading alot of these posts. I have a 09 gt mustang and want to buy a tuner for it. I shop at american muscle and thought that I get a promo code for my next purchase. Does anyone know how to go about getting one? Someone told me about Dan Bailer @ AM. Just don't how to go about it! Thank you for any help!
Hey-Welcome to MustangForums-That's a good question and we do have a discount code but due to our partnership with this forum it can only be given out to members with over 50 posts-Once you're in that neighborhood shoot me a PM and I'll get you setup! Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime and I'm here to help!

Alex
Old 11-20-2014, 07:05 AM
eightsecondsrider69

Default promo code

I appreciated your help in this matter. I was looking to get a tuner and a few other goodies. Thanks again!
Old 11-20-2014, 07:40 PM
dkpGTCS
2nd Gear Member

Hey AM, will there be advance info on any Black Friday sales?
Old 11-25-2014, 12:50 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eightsecondsrider69
I appreciated your help in this matter. I was looking to get a tuner and a few other goodies. Thanks again!
Hey! Anytime! Let me know when you're a little closer to 50 posts and be sure to check out our Black Friday Sales dropping on Friday!

Originally Posted by dkpGTCS
Hey AM, will there be advance info on any Black Friday sales?
That's a good question and all I can say is take a look late Thursday/Friday! It's going to be a killer sale and if you're not seeing something that you're after listed shoot me a PM and I'm happy to have a quote set up for you!

Alex