AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

6th Annual Car Show 2014

Old 08-20-2013, 03:17 PM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

Default 6th Annual Car Show 2014

I already made Hotel Reservations the second weekend in August 2014 so I hope they don't change the weekend.

Our friends won Best of Show this year and told us how great the show was, so we are going to come down from MA and NH with a crew in 2014!!!!!

I guess I should say we plan on coming with a large group next year, but either way we will be there with our T Top Coupe.

Last edited by only90s; 08-20-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:06 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by only90s
I already made Hotel Reservations the second weekend in August 2014 so I hope they don't change the weekend.

Our friends won Best of Show this year and told us how great the show was, so we are going to come down from MA and NH with a crew in 2014!!!!!

I guess I should say we plan on coming with a large group next year, but either way we will be there with our T Top Coupe.
Awesome! The show has been the same weekend the last 2 years, so we hope to keep it the same.

We really appreciate your commitment to our show and support! I look forward to meeting you guys next year. In the mean time, please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan
Old 08-21-2013, 02:49 PM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

Thanks Dan.

If you are on the American Muscle email list will we receive an email when the Registration opens next year?

Thanks
Old 08-22-2013, 12:21 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

If im not mistaken registration usually starts in May or June...

I'm from MA and would like to cruise down with you guys...i might even be able to get a few more people with me...i cant wait for the show next year either. I hope they bring back the muffler rapping contest because i want in this year haha
Old 08-22-2013, 10:03 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Thanks Dan.

If you are on the American Muscle email list will we receive an email when the Registration opens next year?

Thanks
Yes, you will receive emails regarding registration! Being on our email list is very beneficial, you'll be the first to know about all of our Sales, Promotions, Events etc...

-Dan
Old 08-22-2013, 11:54 AM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by shad2009

I'm from MA and would like to cruise down with you guys...i might even be able to get a few more people with me...i cant wait for the show next year either. I hope they bring back the muffler rapping contest because i want in this year haha
Sounds good. I will keep you posted as we get closer next year.

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Yes, you will receive emails regarding registration! Being on our email list is very beneficial, you'll be the first to know about all of our Sales, Promotions, Events etc...

-Dan
Thanks!
Old 08-22-2013, 02:25 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shad2009

shad2009,

Just an FYI - Registration actually started in March! Which is the best time to sign up, IMO. You'll be guaranteed a spot this way. Keep your eyes out next March or sign up for our Emails and you'll be notified!

Shane
Old 08-23-2013, 09:51 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Sounds good. I will keep you posted as we get closer next year.

Thanks!
cool, i'll have a few of my friends coming for their first time, so we should have a nice convoy down to PA...what hotel did you book if you don't mind me asking

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
shad2009,

Just an FYI - Registration actually started in March! Which is the best time to sign up, IMO. You'll be guaranteed a spot this way. Keep your eyes out next March or sign up for our Emails and you'll be notified!

Shane
WOW, was I WAY OFF haha...I probably thought of when I finally registered...well March isn't too far away (yea right, i'm dying over here) hope the muffler rapping contest comes back...353 days and counting
Old 08-26-2013, 07:54 AM
only90s
3rd Gear Member

I think my wife did the Marriott Courtyard down that way.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 PM
jplind

Default 2014 Car show

Where and when is this car show going to happen? I am trying to make it to my first car show?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6th Annual Car Show 2014