Originally Posted by wkayl
1) Does the GPS display posted speed limits?
2) Does the radio display more info as to songs playing (Stock does not display complete song title if too long)?
3) How do you upgrade maps?
4) can you save GPS locations (such as home or wher family lives)?
1) Yes - It even yells at you if you are speeding a specific percentage over the speed limit.
1.1) Yes, that can be turned off.
2) Yes. Also, mobile applications like Pandora do display all the info in a scrolling manner if required due to length.
3) There's an SD card on the unit that you can remove, plug into your computer and update the maps. The map updates are downloadable from Naviextras.com. The updates are free on the site once your device is registered.
4) Yes, simply push "Add to Favorites."