AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Raxiom Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Back-up Camera (10-14)

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 08:53 PM
JWButler14
3rd Gear Member

Why do you have to have sync to use this? Cause the only thing sync does is usb and Bluetooth right?
Old 12-03-2013, 03:03 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JWButler14
Why do you have to have sync to use this? Cause the only thing sync does is usb and Bluetooth right?
The Sync system actually has a completely different wiring harness within the car. Including your steering wheel controls or GPS signal. This head unit uses the Sync controls for these commanding components.

However, Raxiom is working on a Nav system that works with Mustangs that weren't equipped with Sync. Nothing has been released yet, nor are their any ETA's, but I'm hoping they'll have something available shortly down the road.

Hope this clears things up!

Shane
Old 12-04-2013, 07:49 AM
JWButler14
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
The Sync system actually has a completely different wiring harness within the car. Including your steering wheel controls or GPS signal. This head unit uses the Sync controls for these commanding components. However, Raxiom is working on a Nav system that works with Mustangs that weren't equipped with Sync. Nothing has been released yet, nor are their any ETA's, but I'm hoping they'll have something available shortly down the road. Hope this clears things up! Shane
If they do I would be one of the first ones to get it
Old 12-04-2013, 05:53 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Glad to see you're so interested! I've been keeping Raxiom up to date with all of the requests, so this is just another one to forward along. It's a little something I like to call motivation for them! haha.

I'll keep you guys updated if something turns up!

Shane
Old 12-06-2013, 10:43 AM
jester0618
1st Gear Member

Well, I'm sold! It's on my list of things to get. Shame my wallet isn't as fat as my list is long!
Old 12-07-2013, 08:30 AM
wkayl
1st Gear Member

It was on backorder for 2 weeks, but I received notice yesterday it will be shipped Monday.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:27 AM
jester0618
1st Gear Member

I ordered on the 10th, and was given a 4-5 week back order
Old 12-12-2013, 09:53 AM
drukkosz
1st Gear Member

I ordered on the 12/6 got it 12/10 installed yesterday Took me awhile because of the backup camera. Sucks that its winter now because I just want to go and test it . Plus i got it with 15% off sale.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:00 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jester0618
I ordered on the 10th, and was given a 4-5 week back order
jester0618,

Sorry for the wait! They'll be back before you know it. We're working hard to speed up the next delivery too!

Shane

Originally Posted by drukkosz
I ordered on the 12/6 got it 12/10 installed yesterday Took me awhile because of the backup camera. Sucks that its winter now because I just want to go and test it . Plus i got it with 15% off sale.
drukkosz,

Glad you took advantage of our Email Discount sale! You'll have to let me know what you think once the warm weather comes around, too. We're suffering the harsh winter weather here in PA as well. I can't wait for Spring already!

Shane
Old 12-13-2013, 09:08 AM
wkayl
1st Gear Member

I received mine yesterday morning. Installed it last evening. It took me about 2 hrs without the backup camera as I have a factory camera. I could have done it quicker, but I just took my time. I bought a set of trim removal tools (plastic) from Harbor Freight to pull the center trim loose. To get the satin factory shift **** off, I use one of those rubber grabber things used to take off Mason jar lids, it is just a flat 6" piece of rubber. I velcroed the antenna up inside the dash above the AC vents. It gets signal parked in the garage.

Quick Reply: Raxiom Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Back-up Camera (10-14)