AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Gen 5 Taillights Already Sold Out?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 02:15 PM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by IndecisiveS197
I don't know why people are complaining so much. AM and Raxiom put together a package that lots of us love and have been asking for. They listened to us and we got what we wanted...not only that, it wasn't done half-assed.

the fact that they sold out is good because that means that AM and Raxiom can quantitatively confirm that there is a market for this. Possibly justify development costs for other models to get a similar treatment.

People who didn't get a set and are upset probably didn't try to order a nexus 5 last thursday... Now that was a 30 minute long gong-show.

Thank you AM and Raxiom, I'll be ordering a set when I can.
Ah, I got a Nexus 5, but not the tail lights. That must have been the trade off!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:26 PM
em27blacktop

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
PM replied to yesterday! Let me know if you have more questions.

Shane

We had a ton of these lights to start with, but it seemed like the second they hit the site customers were waiting eagerly to place their orders. I can tell you we truly did not think they would sell out this fast and were in for a little shock Monday morning. Fortunately we have more on their way!

Happy Birthday btw! When's the special day?

Shane
Shane,

Out of curiosity, by ton do you mean 100..500..1000s?

(Ballpark)
Old 11-05-2013, 02:34 PM
IndecisiveS197
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AJ06GT
Ah, I got a Nexus 5, but not the tail lights. That must have been the trade off!
funny thing is..me too lol.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:35 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AJ06GT
Nice, then there really is that much demand. I wondered if maybe the first production run was just that small. Looking forward to more on the way!

And thanks, Saturday was my birthday! Actually, I'm gonna send you a quick PM, got a question about an order.
Yes there truly is!

Well I hope you had a great birthday weekend! Would you be interested in some AM swag for your bday? Send me another PM with your tshirt size and I'll hook you up today.

I just responded to your PM, too.

Shane

I don't know why people are complaining so much. AM and Raxiom put together a package that lots of us love and have been asking for. They listened to us and we got what we wanted...not only that, it wasn't done half-assed.

the fact that they sold out is good because that means that AM and Raxiom can quantitatively confirm that there is a market for this. Possibly justify development costs for other models to get a similar treatment.

People who didn't get a set and are upset probably didn't try to order a nexus 5 last thursday... Now that was a 30 minute long gong-show.

Hey buddy,

I appreciate the understanding and patience! Thanks for the kind words and support. It's good to have you as a loyal AM customer!

There will be more Gen5 lights arriving before you know it!

Shane
Old 11-05-2013, 02:40 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by em27blacktop
Shane,

Out of curiosity, by ton do you mean 100..500..1000s?

(Ballpark)
I missed your quote during my last reply. My bad!

I can't disclose the amount, unfortunately. It's a company policy that I must follow. Sorry, I hope you understand!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:09 PM
kzonts
5th Gear Member

At least you have the opportunity to order these. I have a 2010. I should be the one crying. LOL
Old 11-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

Just need them for the 10-12 model years and all will be right as rain
Old 11-05-2013, 10:22 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Sorry you spent your money on a phone. At least now you can save up again and maybe the taillights will be in stock for you by Xmas and Santa will bring you some if you're a good little boy.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Name:  O285nbc.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  612.8 KB

would like to say thanks to Dan and AM for being such a great company and having such great looking products hitting the website for our cars.

Havnt been able to stop drooling over my set
Old 11-06-2013, 08:42 AM
astentine
2nd Gear Member

Lem, those lights are great!

I can't wait until they come back in stock. Maybe they'll be back in stock just in time for Black Friday *hint hint AM...*

Quick Reply: Gen 5 Taillights Already Sold Out?