AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Any eta on Raxiom restock?

Old 12-17-2013, 08:02 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by kdryan
Can you tell us how many come in at a time?
I don't work for AM so I can't get in trouble for this...on the side of the box that mine came in there's a label that says something to the effect of 200 units. Considering how large the boxes are, that's a sizable number and having had some stuff shipped boat out of China in a previous business venture, I'd say Raxiom is probably at capacity pushing these out. That probably doesn't make you feel much better because it doesnt tell you much about when you might get yours, but it should answer your question assuming the on box label is accurate. AM probably also keeps a couple in stock just in case to replace damaged, lost or faulty units for shipped orders but they wouldn't keep many.

I can say that I believe they are worth the wait.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:50 PM
kdryan
2nd Gear Member

Just got an e-mail saying they were back in stock. Now I'm in the middle of the post-Christmas financial depression and don't have the money...
Old 01-23-2014, 10:40 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to pop in and give an update! We're bringing the Gen5 taillights in and shipping them out as fast as we possibly can get them. We have hundreds of inventory coming in over the next 4 weeks and that should catch everyone up.

We've already shipped out thousands and pretty much anyone who ordered them should have them now, except for the orders that were placed last week or this week.

Hope this helps! We really appreciate all of your patience.

-Dan