AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

site troubles?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 10:27 AM
jester0618
1st Gear Member

Default site troubles?

Anybody else having problems with AM lately? Pics won't load, pages load very very slow....maybe it's my computer?
Old 12-23-2013, 11:34 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Are you still have issues with the site? I haven't noticed anything today, but was only on the site for a short time this weekend. I'll double check with our Web Team to double check for glitches.

Thanks for the heads up!

Shane
Old 12-28-2013, 06:47 AM
jester0618
1st Gear Member

It seemed to just be that one day. It's a bit better now. Of course, it's possible that my provider is at fault,....
Old 01-27-2014, 02:23 PM
pkugrsq
1st Gear Member

I've been having a similar...? problem too.

It loads half the page fast, but the comments, details, video (if provided), and pictures take forever to load.

What's worse sometimes is that after a bit of browsing, the site just doesn't work for me and I need to restart my entire web browser, giving a chance it'll load again.

It's probably not my end, because it occurred in Georgia, on both my desktop and laptop, and it's happening here in Indiana on my laptop.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:35 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pkugrsq
I've been having a similar...? problem too.

It loads half the page fast, but the comments, details, video (if provided), and pictures take forever to load.

What's worse sometimes is that after a bit of browsing, the site just doesn't work for me and I need to restart my entire web browser, giving a chance it'll load again.

It's probably not my end, because it occurred in Georgia, on both my desktop and laptop, and it's happening here in Indiana on my laptop.
pkugrsq,

Thanks for the feedback! I'll forward this along to my IT Team and see if there's anything they can pick up. I've been surfing the site most of the day and haven't had any issues, but then again I haven't visited since Friday either. Did you have troubles this past weekend?

Shane
Old 01-27-2014, 06:49 PM
pkugrsq
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
pkugrsq,

Thanks for the feedback! I'll forward this along to my IT Team and see if there's anything they can pick up. I've been surfing the site most of the day and haven't had any issues, but then again I haven't visited since Friday either. Did you have troubles this past weekend?

Shane
I wasn't on the website this past weekend, so I can't say if I had troubles, but I'm on it now and half the page is doing the slow loading. It's not too big a deal.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:13 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pkugrsq
I wasn't on the website this past weekend, so I can't say if I had troubles, but I'm on it now and half the page is doing the slow loading. It's not too big a deal.
Hmm, I don't know what's going on there. I did submit an issue ticket to our Web Team too. They're going to take a look for us.

I'm still not experiencing any issues here, which is weird..

Shane