AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Does AM price match?

Old 11-17-2013, 07:47 AM
jesse1125
2nd Gear Member

Default Does AM price match?

I found the same new genuine Ford part on Ebay for a lot cheaper then AM. I'm talking $142.69 and free shipping compared to AM selling the same part for $179.99. If I had a choice I would rather buy it from AM if they offer it at the same price.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

I think AM price match's but I doubt they would against ebay..
Old 11-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Nunja Business
1st Gear Member

Good luck with warranty/return issues buying from fleaBay.
Yes, some of the sellers are on the level, but a LOT of them are not.
I gladly pay a few dollars more (and it really is only a few) to get a reputable firm behind my parts. Be sure to use your forum discount!
Old 11-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Carcrazycorey1
2nd Gear Member

There's a sticky in this section. They do price match, however eBay may not be able to be matched since its a bidding website, unless the seller has an actual webstore. Get the part number or the sku and call AM and talk to them and see if they can do it.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:33 AM
jesse1125
2nd Gear Member

I'll just see if AM replies to this thread today. The people you talk to on the phone have less authority then the ones in the forums. I prefer to ask those that are allowed to give you a yes we can do that instead of the operators who are only authorized to give you a no.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:59 PM
WildHorses67

no offense did you read their Price Matching post: https://mustangforums.com/forum/amer...ng-policy.html

There are many reasons to buy your Mustang parts from AmericanMuscle… but we’ve just added another!

AmericanMuscle.com will price-match! So not only do you get free same-day shipping on every order and AmericanMuscle's legendary customer service, now you'll be sure to get it at the best price! Our team of Mustang experts will verify the competitor’s pricing and get you set up with your new parts! Orders placed before our shipping cut-off will be on their way that same day…

The Best Just Keeps Getting Better:
· Free Shipping to the US-48 (no minimum order)
· Price Match Policy
· Real Time Inventory
· Real Customer Reviews & Images
· Bama Free Tunes for Life
· Award Winning Customer Service
· 500+ Tech Guides and Articles

How Can I Get a Price Matched?

1. Call one of our Mustang experts Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST or Saturday from 10AM-4PM EST at 866.727.1266
2. Private Message one of our Forums representatives (AMChrisRose or AMStanger)
3. Please have the following information ready when you call or include in your message:
1. The name of the product
2. The product Part # or SKU
3. The name of the competitor we’re matching
4. The competitors price including shipping (if any)
*Cannot be combined with discounts or other offers
*Competitor price must include shipping (if applicable)
*Must be publicly advertised pricing
*Must be a reputable vendor and not "fly-by-night" or eBay

it clearly states they cant price match eBay. so even you call them, email them or wait for a response from a forum rep, they will say no
Old 11-18-2013, 04:25 PM
jesse1125
2nd Gear Member

I just came on here with good news. I read the price matching policy on the sticky. It makes perfect sense. So I went with plan B. I googled the Ford part number and found that Steeda sells the same part for even less then the Ebay ad.

So I called AM and they price matched the Steeda price. I now got the same part for $139.95 from AM. Win win for me.

I would have just ordered it from Steeda but when I added it to the cart it said my total was $147.90 even though it was free shipping. HUH? Instead of calling Steeda I figured I'll just call AM instead. Steeda just lost a customer due to their site.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:50 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Looks like these guys already beat me to the punch. Thanks for the assistance WildHorses67!

jesse1125, I'm glad you were able to find the parts on another site from Ebay or Amazon. As these are the only two sites we can't Price Match. Fortunately, you found another way and our Mustang Experts took care of the match.

Thanks for your business!

Shane