AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

axle parts ?

Old 12-31-2013, 11:48 AM
Explosive

Default axle parts ?

I noticed you have ford racing 31 spline carriers and 4.10s on clearance. Are you planning on bringing other stuff in to fill the void or just getting out of the ford parts? Also notice the ford racing gear and install kit is out of stock i assume this item will be removed? Was going to build the axle and would like ford gears so just wondering if i need to grab these soon before theyre gone for good

Same with shafts

Last edited by Explosive; 12-31-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Explosive

?????
Old 01-06-2014, 01:22 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

No worries! We're still planning on stocking FRPP parts. Sometimes parts are put on clearance because we have an over stock of them. If anything FRPP is currently out of stock, we'll be expecting a new delivery shortly.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Shane
Old 01-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Explosive

Your 31 spline moser shafts do have the studs pre installed correct ?
Old 01-07-2014, 05:36 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

I was under the impression the 31 Moser axles included studs, but I can't say I've ever personally bought a set. Looking on the product page, there's no studs listed in the box, while the Alloy USA axles do list studs.

Let me pull a box from the Warehouse and verify for you. I should be able to do this tomorrow around noon, EST. Hope that's not too late!

Shane
Old 01-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Explosive

Thanks id appreciate it. The pics of the axles including customers make them appear to have studs. I ordered a carrier so ill need shafts here before too long
Old 01-08-2014, 06:10 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Hey buddy,

Sorry for the delay, I'll have to get back to you tomorrow unfortunately. The guy I needed to contact wasn't available today, but he'll be around tomorrow. I just wanted to check in and let you know I didn't forget about you!

Shane
Old 01-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Explosive

No biggie, car cant go anywhere right now. Carrier might be here friday if im lucky.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:29 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Explosive
No biggie, car cant go anywhere right now. Carrier might be here friday if im lucky.
I did confirm the Moser axles do include studs. I'm also having our Web Team adjust the site to add this note within the description. This should help customers in the future. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

So which carrier did you decide to go with? Any track plans/goals for the upcoming season?

Shane
Old 01-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Explosive

Sweet ill have to order them up. I decided to give the FRPP 31 spline carrier a try. Plan on going 4.10s and i need to upgrade the fuel system so i can spray the amount of nitrous i intended to last year. Should show some healthy imorovments at the track.

Thanks again for checking

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: axle parts ?