AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

What Brand Convertible tops does AM sell??

Old 01-22-2014, 12:08 AM
dwb91lx
1st Gear Member

Default What Brand Convertible tops does AM sell??

1991 top needed...What brand do you guys sell?
Old 01-22-2014, 01:20 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dwb91lx
1991 top needed...What brand do you guys sell?
We have a few different top options for the foxbody Mustangs. Your best bet will be to give my CS team a call and they'll help you out! Let them know what part number you're after and we'll make sure you're taken care of and all questions are answered.

Hope this helps! My CS team can be reached at the contact information in my signature.

-Dan
Old 01-23-2014, 09:16 AM
dwb91lx
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
We have a few different top options for the foxbody Mustangs. Your best bet will be to give my CS team a call and they'll help you out! Let them know what part number you're after and we'll make sure you're taken care of and all questions are answered.

Hope this helps! My CS team can be reached at the contact information in my signature.

-Dan
Hey Dan, that's what I did...the CS person tried but could not come up with a name...I asked if it was Electron, Robbins, or E-Z On & he said it's probably some overseas company. Not exactly what I wanted to hear
Old 01-23-2014, 09:46 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by dwb91lx
Hey Dan, that's what I did...the CS person tried but could not come up with a name...I asked if it was Electron, Robbins, or E-Z On & he said it's probably some overseas company. Not exactly what I wanted to hear
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure where we get these tops manufactured. However, most tops out there that are available on the market today are made overseas.

I'm going to check with the Product Development on this and I'll see what I can find out for you. However, I can confirm that our tops are very high quality and are made with the same materials as the top competitors out there.

Hope this helps!

-Dan