AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

American Muscle Customer Service rocks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 11:57 AM
Ricardo
3rd Gear Member

Default American Muscle Customer Service rocks!

Figured I'd take the time to share my positive experience with the guys over at American Muscle customer service.

Received a set of FRPP hotrod cams from AM and after installing the driverside cam I discovered Ford Racing had packaged two of the longer length cams in the boxes (ford racing's mistake, not AM's). The passenger side is supposed to be noticeably shorter. Called AM up and gave them all the details, emailed them pics of the cams, and while I was on the phone the customer service guy had the manager review and approve a return. Printed out the return label and had the bad set on the way and the new set shipped the same day. Even though the new cams won't get here till Wed, kudos to AM customer service for the quick response and getting the issue fixed immediately!

Thanks guys for the great customer service!
Old 05-27-2014, 08:21 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ricardo
Figured I'd take the time to share my positive experience with the guys over at American Muscle customer service.

Received a set of FRPP hotrod cams from AM and after installing the driverside cam I discovered Ford Racing had packaged two of the longer length cams in the boxes (ford racing's mistake, not AM's). The passenger side is supposed to be noticeably shorter. Called AM up and gave them all the details, emailed them pics of the cams, and while I was on the phone the customer service guy had the manager review and approve a return. Printed out the return label and had the bad set on the way and the new set shipped the same day. Even though the new cams won't get here till Wed, kudos to AM customer service for the quick response and getting the issue fixed immediately!

Thanks guys for the great customer service!
Ricardo,

I'm sorry to hear about the mix up with the original set of cams. However, I'm glad to hear my CS team got you squared away very quickly! We'll be looking into the rest of the inventory to make sure this isn't a common issue.

Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate the kind words! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future. I'd be happy to help!

-Dan
Old 06-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Ricardo
3rd Gear Member

Thanks Dan!

Follow up: Loaded the tune, installed the cams myself (so easy it's not even funny), and have been getting looks and compliments everywhere I drive!
Old 06-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Shampue
3rd Gear Member

Good customer service is VERY hard to find these days. All these large companies thinking outsourcing to overseas call centers is a good idea... Sure it saves money but it pisses every customer off. cough COMCAST cough.

Anyways, I had an issue with American Muscle just this week.

Last week I ordered a shifter **** for my 07 GT. I called AM and asked if it was going on sale next month (June in this case) and was told no. So I ordered the ****.

I look at the June sales last night and looky there, there is my shifter **** for $7 less than I paid for it.

Called AM, asked if they would honor the sale price. Got my $7 credit.

Now, $7 isn't a large amount. Quite frankly it was almost not enough for me to call about, but if I hadn't or if AM would have said no to crediting me, it would have seriously made me consider not buying from them again.

AM lost $7 on my sale but guaranteed I will buy from them again. That is customer service.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:27 PM
DAD_23
1st Gear Member

Same here, great costumer service!
I had an issue with my order placed online. Called and talked to a rep that fixed it up perfectly right. Really nice guy. I was impressed!