AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

AM order problem and customer service

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 10:44 AM
drukkosz
1st Gear Member

Default AM order problem and customer service

Hello,

I am writing today because I am very frustrated with your customer service. I have ordered bunch of things for my mustang (from exhaust to navigation etc). Always received perfect support but the problem came when I had to return one item. After going back and forth with a rep we decided to ship the item back.

The item has been delivered to you on 7/10/14 Order #3021740. I had to write twice to you guys asking about status of my refund. Finally I was told on 08/05 that credit has been issued to my visa and I it will take up to 4-5 days to show up on my account.
Today is 8/15 I was tired of waiting and wrote to you again. In response I was told that credit was issued as a store credit!!!

I wrote back that I do not want a store credit. I am done modifying my car for a while and would like to my credit to be issued to my card just like you guys stayed in the email from 8/5! - No response since.

Looks like if you don’t post a complaint on a public forum nobody really cares about you after they sell you the product.

I am asking for my credit to be issued to my credit card.
Thank you
Old 08-17-2014, 08:25 PM
yourmom6990
4th Gear Member

Not sure if it's an influx of customers but from personal experience I had to contact A/M a few times in order to get a similar situation handled quickly. That's bogus that they issued you a store credit. I'd be calling them every day if I were you.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:04 AM
drukkosz
1st Gear Member

update:

I wrote a PM yesterday to Dan and Alex as well as to AM and no body decided to respond.

I am filling a dispute with my credit card company as well as BBB.

I am very surprise that no body decided to respond, I always had a very positive experience with them. I guess next time i will take my business somewhere else.

And its not a $20-30 credit AM owes me $400
Old 08-19-2014, 08:56 PM
sbradle4
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by drukkosz
update:

I wrote a PM yesterday to Dan and Alex as well as to AM and no body decided to respond.

I am filling a dispute with my credit card company as well as BBB.

I am very surprise that no body decided to respond, I always had a very positive experience with them. I guess next time i will take my business somewhere else.

And its not a $20-30 credit AM owes me $400
I had this happen a couple of years ago, was told that I would receive a refund, and found out it was only a store credit. I figured I would buy something later from AM anyways. Which I did. I didn't deem it that big of a deal. But if you want your money back, they should oblige.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:29 PM
drukkosz
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by sbradle4
I had this happen a couple of years ago, was told that I would receive a refund, and found out it was only a store credit. I figured I would buy something later from AM anyways. Which I did. I didn't deem it that big of a deal. But if you want your money back, they should oblige.
Like I said I am done with mods for my car, I lowered, put new springs and shocks, new wheels , exhaust, grills, navigation, the list is long.
Its not the point. I have received an an email that my $400 will be credited to my CREDIT CARD and it will take 4-5 days. Two weeks later they told me that I have a store credit and have been ignoring me since that.

Its my money and I prefer to keep it in my pocket not in some online store.

They still dont show any respect or professionalism and respond to that thread.