AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Scratched Front Spoiler- Great Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 06:43 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Default Scratched Front Spoiler- Great Customer Service

I had what I felt to be a bad experience with a product and how AM handled it when I first bought my Mustang, but I gave AM a second chance. Since that one incident, AM has been excellent and I would suggest them to anybody!

Last week I received a Roush front spoiler for my 2014, and after disassembling the stock splitter and close-out panel, I found the Roush splitter was scratched up (most likely during shipping) and I didn't want to install it on my car.

American Muscle was great; they provided me with a return authorization and shipping label. After dropping the front spoiler with UPS, I had the replacement front spoiler in hand in two days! Thanks for the quick shipping on it and great customer service! I can't wait to get it on the car!
Old 10-10-2014, 11:15 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I had what I felt to be a bad experience with a product and how AM handled it when I first bought my Mustang, but I gave AM a second chance. Since that one incident, AM has been excellent and I would suggest them to anybody!

Last week I received a Roush front spoiler for my 2014, and after disassembling the stock splitter and close-out panel, I found the Roush splitter was scratched up (most likely during shipping) and I didn't want to install it on my car.

American Muscle was great; they provided me with a return authorization and shipping label. After dropping the front spoiler with UPS, I had the replacement front spoiler in hand in two days! Thanks for the quick shipping on it and great customer service! I can't wait to get it on the car!
Hey GLOCKer-Sorry to hear that your spoiler was delivered like that! I check my PM's pretty frequently so if there's absolutely anything I can ever help out with don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get you set up as quickly as possible!

Alex
Old 10-10-2014, 12:59 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Hey GLOCKer-Sorry to hear that your spoiler was delivered like that! I check my PM's pretty frequently so if there's absolutely anything I can ever help out with don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get you set up as quickly as possible!

Alex
I appreciate it Alex! I found the bag of hardware to be floating around loose in the box; I think it broke free from where it was wrapped to the back side of the spoiler. I called you guys up as soon as I saw it and you guys issued the return authorization right away. I appreciate the great service and the replacement spoiler looks great! It's going on the car tonight!
Old 10-13-2014, 08:51 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I appreciate it Alex! I found the bag of hardware to be floating around loose in the box; I think it broke free from where it was wrapped to the back side of the spoiler. I called you guys up as soon as I saw it and you guys issued the return authorization right away. I appreciate the great service and the replacement spoiler looks great! It's going on the car tonight!
Ahh got it! I'm happy to hear that our CS Team was able to get everything set up immediately! Keep me in the loop if there's anything else I can lend a hand with!

Alex