AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

American Muscle discount code

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Rfausnau

You guys still offering these discount codes? In planning on ordering a catback and maybe a few small other things for my '15 GT soon and any discount would be great!

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 05-28-2015, 10:42 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rfausnau
You guys still offering these discount codes? In planning on ordering a catback and maybe a few small other things for my '15 GT soon and any discount would be great!

Thanks,
Ryan
Hey Ryan - Due to our agreement with the forums and to keep it fair for everyone we'll need for you to have over 50 posts but I'll shoot you a PM with something small to get you started on your S550!

Alex
Old 06-18-2015, 12:18 PM
1fastzook
4th Gear Member

I need a code. I have some money to spend
Old 06-18-2015, 03:27 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1fastzook
I need a code. I have some money to spend
Someone say discount code?

Check your PM's and enjoy and if anyone else is over 50 posts and needs the code PM me first because I'll catch if before the thread!

Old 06-18-2015, 06:24 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

How long are the codes good for? because I'm getting ready to do some axlebacks here within the next couple weeks to a month..so I will need one then.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:31 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ucinn
How long are the codes good for? because I'm getting ready to do some axlebacks here within the next couple weeks to a month..so I will need one then.

Hey - As long as the code isn't leaked in public it will never expire. What type of Axle-Backs are you looking into? I'm happy to help out and get you set up as well whenever you're ready.

alex
Old 06-19-2015, 12:37 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

After all the reviews, I'm thinking of going with the Rousch...You have the MAC's on sale right now, but from the reviews, they say they are very lound and have some significant drone. I wish I could hear them in person because sound bites just don't cut it. What is your opinion?
Old 06-19-2015, 05:02 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Hey - As long as the code isn't leaked in public it will never expire. What type of Axle-Backs are you looking into? I'm happy to help out and get you set up as well whenever you're ready.

alex
Got good news today, I made bonus at work and it's enough to cover my exhaust so I will order when I get the code whenever you can send it will be great. Thank you.
Old 06-22-2015, 01:42 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ucinn
Got good news today, I made bonus at work and it's enough to cover my exhaust so I will order when I get the code whenever you can send it will be great. Thank you.

Well that's awesome! Congrats! I just shot the code over and I would definitely check out the Roush, It's hand down my favorite exhaust for the GT and V6 out there!

Alex
Old 07-09-2015, 07:43 AM
Andover Stang
1st Gear Member

Please pm me the discount code..

My new 14 GT/CS needs new exhaust.

Thanks....

Quick Reply: American Muscle discount code