AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

AM return?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 09:08 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Default AM return?

Hi AM folks. I'll cut to the chase. In laws bought me a set of caliper covers from you for Christmas for my Shelby. Uh...well to not belabor the issue, there's no way Im putting caliper covers over my brembos. I called on the weekend and spoke with one of the reps who said that they can only be returned and refunded to the original card holder. Well, I don't want the in laws to know I returned them. They don't see the car often so Im not worried about them seeing they were never installed

That being said, is there something that we can do here? I've got a couple hundred bucks in caliper covers that I will never use but there's plenty of other stuff on the website I drool over constantly. I'd be happy with a return and in-store credit! Thanks in advance!
Old 01-26-2015, 09:21 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wcgman
Hi AM folks. I'll cut to the chase. In laws bought me a set of caliper covers from you for Christmas for my Shelby. Uh...well to not belabor the issue, there's no way Im putting caliper covers over my brembos. I called on the weekend and spoke with one of the reps who said that they can only be returned and refunded to the original card holder. Well, I don't want the in laws to know I returned them. They don't see the car often so Im not worried about them seeing they were never installed

That being said, is there something that we can do here? I've got a couple hundred bucks in caliper covers that I will never use but there's plenty of other stuff on the website I drool over constantly. I'd be happy with a return and in-store credit! Thanks in advance!

Hey wcgman - Sorry to hear about that and no problem what so ever!

This will be quick and painless! Shoot me a PM with your order info and your personal email address. As soon as I have it I'll have a return set up for you and have the return info emailed over. Once they're returned and processed here we can have a store credit set up for you as well!

Let me know if you have any other questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex