AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Ack!!! You keep dropping items from my wish list!

Old 03-28-2015, 08:56 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Default Ack!!! You keep dropping items from my wish list!

My wish list keeps getting smaller because you guys keep dropping the items on it!!!! No more FRPP Recaros???? Ouch!!!!
Old 03-31-2015, 08:38 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
My wish list keeps getting smaller because you guys keep dropping the items on it!!!! No more FRPP Recaros???? Ouch!!!!
GLOCKer - What!? That's news to me and I'll have to do some digging into this as I'm not entirely sure why we would have them removed. Let me see what I can find on my end and I'll report back! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I'm here to help as always!

Alex
Old 03-31-2015, 02:56 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
GLOCKer - What!? That's news to me and I'll have to do some digging into this as I'm not entirely sure why we would have them removed. Let me see what I can find on my end and I'll report back! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I'm here to help as always!

Alex
Thanks brother!
Old 04-01-2015, 09:19 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
Thanks brother!
Glocker - Sorry about the delay but I should have an answer for you later this afternoon. Typically if we're to have something pulled it could be for a variety of reasons either production shortage, vendor issue, sales etc. I'll try to nail down what's going on. In the meantime don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions about some Other Seats we have on site - I'm happy to get you a killer deal on a set if you find something that you think would work!

Alex