AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

AMR wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 10:22 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

Default AMR wheels?

I ordered some AMR wheels on Saturday and your website says out of stock 1-2 weeks. I just received an email saying they are 5-6 weeks out. Just wondering what to expect in terms of shipping time.
I can't wait to get them!!
thanks for the help!

(also says the lugs and tires are out of stock.)
Old 04-01-2015, 09:16 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lethaldosage423
I ordered some AMR wheels on Saturday and your website says out of stock 1-2 weeks. I just received an email saying they are 5-6 weeks out. Just wondering what to expect in terms of shipping time.
I can't wait to get them!!
thanks for the help!

(also says the lugs and tires are out of stock.)

hey Lethaldosage423 - Sorry about the delay. Can you do me a favor and let me know what your order number is and I'm more than happy to check on this for you - If we're to ever show a Wheel and Tire Kit on back order we usually are just missing one wheel or one tire. Let me know and I'll look into this for you to see what's going on!

Thanks in advance!

Alex
Old 04-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

no worries. I'm going to be getting the Air lift kit soon also!
Order Number: 4606042
Got a whiteline panhard bar and lugs coming too
Thanks for the help Alex, i really appreciate it!!
Old 04-06-2015, 10:37 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

no worries. I'm going to be getting the Air lift kit soon also!
Order Number: 4606042
Got a whiteline panhard bar and lugs coming too
Thanks for the help Alex, i really appreciate it!!
Lethaldosage423 - Sorry about the delay but I'm working with our order processing team on this but it's looking like we're just missing the TPMS Syncing tool! I'm going to go ahead and work my magic with the order right now so we can have it forced out. They're going to come mounted and balanced but because the tool will not be included (It will be sent as soon as it's back online) You'll need to drop by a ford dealer or an autozone and either should be able to have them synced!

let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex
Old 04-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Lethaldosage423 - Sorry about the delay but I'm working with our order processing team on this but it's looking like we're just missing the TPMS Syncing tool! I'm going to go ahead and work my magic with the order right now so we can have it forced out. They're going to come mounted and balanced but because the tool will not be included (It will be sent as soon as it's back online) You'll need to drop by a ford dealer or an autozone and either should be able to have them synced!

let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex
AWESOME!
thank you, I'm so excited!
I actually have the scan software to sync it. Im a mechanic and the new scanner i just purchased is capable of doing so.
I really appreciate your help on this!
ill continue to recommend American Muscle to everyone with a mustang!!
Thanks again,
Chris
Old 04-10-2015, 07:54 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

I'm kinda jealous! I wanted the 20"x8.5" and 20"x10" AMR wheels in that charcoal finish so bad for my car, and someone loaned me a set of BOSS 302 wheels, and I ended up buying them because of the price and that made my wife happy. Now there is no way those I can get those damn wheels with the work we're about to do to my house, and I'm regretting my choice of not getting the wheels I wanted the first time!!! Enjoy and post up pics here so we can see 'em!
Old 04-13-2015, 09:55 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

AWESOME!
thank you, I'm so excited!
I actually have the scan software to sync it. Im a mechanic and the new scanner i just purchased is capable of doing so.
I really appreciate your help on this!
ill continue to recommend American Muscle to everyone with a mustang!!
Thanks again,
Chris
Chris - Anytime! Let me know if there's ever anything else I can help out with, I'm always around to lend a hand when I can!

Alex

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
I'm kinda jealous! I wanted the 20"x8.5" and 20"x10" AMR wheels in that charcoal finish so bad for my car, and someone loaned me a set of BOSS 302 wheels, and I ended up buying them because of the price and that made my wife happy. Now there is no way those I can get those damn wheels with the work we're about to do to my house, and I'm regretting my choice of not getting the wheels I wanted the first time!!! Enjoy and post up pics here so we can see 'em!
GLOCK - You know where to find me in the event that you're looking to change anything up!

Happy Modding!

Alex