AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Tips and experience on exhaust!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

Well thanks to all y'alls advice, I went ahead and bought the Roush late last night! Woo! (would have bought it saturday, but I wanted to wait till y'alls June sale went live, because you never know haha)

EDIT: So according to the website and UPS, the package shipped (quite quickly!), but i did not get a shipping confirmation email yet. But of course, Comcast email is pretty crap so, that is probably what it is. Also, i selected the free shipping, but free 3 day UPS?? American Muscle you spoil me :P

Last edited by Mobiusone stang; 06-01-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:29 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
Well thanks to all y'alls advice, I went ahead and bought the Roush late last night! Woo! (would have bought it saturday, but I wanted to wait till y'alls June sale went live, because you never know haha)

EDIT: So according to the website and UPS, the package shipped (quite quickly!), but i did not get a shipping confirmation email yet. But of course, Comcast email is pretty crap so, that is probably what it is. Also, i selected the free shipping, but free 3 day UPS?? American Muscle you spoil me :P
Awesome! You're going to LOVE the Roush! I'm happy to hear that you went with it! Drop me a PM with your order number so I can take a close look for you. PA to TX can really vary for us because UPS has about 3-5 different zones that can land the exhaust anywhere from 3-5 business days but it's sounding like you should have it by the weekend!
Old 08-18-2015, 10:32 PM
Goooofaster

Default Roush

I have a Roush axleback on my 14 GT sound meeeeaaaannn. The longer its on the throatier it gets. I love it! Plus Roush is a Mustang thing. I would never sully my baby with a magna flow